Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

What are you giving up?

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Believe it or not the prices of many illegal drugs have decreased majorly since covid began. Same for the precursors I'm aware of. Prices are less now post covid than they were when I was in college over 20 years ago. Not to mention they have become extra generous if you hit the minimums. That being said I am only eating out at Chipotle these days mainly because it's the only healthy option that is consistent. What is rape prices for fish? Sockeye salmon was $9 pre covid and is $9 now.

Slic.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Right next to the rib-eye steaks was a whole rib-eye for $1.50 less a lb. Who doesn't own a sharp knife.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Considering they charge $7 for a glass of OJ, yeah, I can see it being $70. Remember 5 years ago when it was around $20-25 dollars for two people for breakfast?
Yup, the coffee and OJ were outrageous. I wasn't paying attention to the prices of the drinks and if I would've known they were charging that for a small ass cup of coffee and OJ, we would have just gotten water. I'm sure they'll probably start charging something like $5 a cup for water soon too. It's getting crazy.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Believe it or not the prices of many illegal drugs have decreased majorly since covid began. Same for the precursors I'm aware of. Prices are less now post covid than they were when I was in college over 20 years ago. Not to mention they have become extra generous if you hit the minimums. That being said I am only eating out at Chipotle these days mainly because it's the only healthy option that is consistent. What is rape prices for fish? Sockeye salmon was $9 pre covid and is $9 now.

Slic.
It’s funny you mentioned Salmon, I don’t think it’s ever been any more or less than $9 over the last 5+ years per lb. I can’t comment on drugs, but I can say I like Chipotle because for $9 I can eat clean and be full from a bowl.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic