Ethan7400
What's New?

ZAKK WYLDE & CHARLIE BENANTE Join PANTERA For 2023 Reunion Tour

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Are you (or they) saying he isn't now?
I initially heard that he was and then they dispelled rumours, but then I saw another post that they said Zakk Wylde was playing....who knows...seen different stories.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I initially heard that he was and then they dispelled rumours, but then I saw another post that they said Zakk Wylde was playing....who knows...seen different stories.
Thanks dude! Yea, hopefully, if true, it stays that way. lol.

Guess we'll find out leading up to next year, or at anytime, if he/they decide to change their mind(s). They have a great opportunity to do something great if they follow through with it and take it seriously.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Sounds like it could be a really good show!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Thanks dude! Yea, hopefully, if true, it stays that way. lol.

Guess we'll find out leading up to next year, or at anytime, if he/they decide to change their mind(s). They have a great opportunity to do something great if they follow through with it and take it seriously.

Loudwire magazine is reporting that estates of Vinny and Dime has greenlit Benante and Zakk. Zakk is a natural. As a close friend of Dime's and one of the world's greatest guitarists it's hard to imagine a better choice. Benante is another great choice to fill in for Vinny.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Loudwire magazine is reporting that estates of Vinny and Dime has greenlit Benante and Zakk. Zakk is a natural. As a close friend of Dime's and one of the world's greatest guitarists it's hard to imagine a better choice. Benante is another great choice to fill in for Vinny.
That's great to hear, thanks for that update! :cool:

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011

Are you the same Phoenix who posts over at ProM under the name Phoenix2, or something like that?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic