Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

DNP

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've used DNP for years on and off. The one thing I can't find is the half-life so I know once I stop when's it out of my system.

Thanks

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The calculator above but I don't have Excel or anything.

My main question in asking about the half-life is dnp makes me retain a lot of water how long once you stop does that water usually come off?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I believe the half life is 36 hours, and it takes about 250 hours to be completely out of your system. That's almost 10 days, but most people say that they drop their water within a week.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I believe the half life is 36 hours, and it takes about 250 hours to be completely out of your system. That's almost 10 days, but most people say that they drop their water within a week.
Thank you very much for the reply holy smoke that's a long time to get out of your system. It's been a long time since I've used it I kind of forgot about the bloating.

Greatly appreciate you chiming in:cool:

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
A half life of 36 hours is extremely long. That's why when people first start taking it, and they've read about people sweating like crazy and losing a pound a day, they think their stuff is bunk because they don't feel much the first couple of days.

I only run it at a low dose (no more than 200mg/day powder or 250mg/day crystal), and I'll feel nice and warm by the end of the second day. Sure, I haven't reached the peak, stable level yet, but it's enough to know that it's working. Just a difficult compound to take in the summertime.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm only doing 250 a day. I'm on day 3 and it's killing me. Holy crap it's been several years since I've used it. I'm already feeling run down. Keep in my electrolyte intake up.

I don't want to go high doses like I've done before especially in the middle of summer. It's been a long time so I wanted to give it a whirl to see if I can shed a little bit of body fat. I stay around 10% anyway but I'd like to clean that up a little bit.

I'm just blown away how rough it's been this soon in.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I'm only doing 250 a day. I'm on day 3 and it's killing me. Holy crap it's been several years since I've used it. I'm already feeling run down. Keep in my electrolyte intake up.

I don't want to go high doses like I've done before especially in the middle of summer. It's been a long time so I wanted to give it a whirl to see if I can shed a little bit of body fat. I stay around 10% anyway but I'd like to clean that up a little bit.

Keep the A/C blasting, stay well hydrated, and eat lots of fruit.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Keep the A/C blasting, stay well hydrated, and eat lots of fruit.
I've never done the fruit thing but just reading a couple other threads in here it shows to be a good idea compared to typical carbs. So I've added that in

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I’ve never ran it myself, but I have heard the “fruit” thing before everyone I know that’s ran it say eats tons of fruit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic