Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

While on creatine, do you notice any difference?

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
Occasionally, I'll take 6 grams of creatine after my Protein shake (Either Spiru-tein or Muscle Milk) before I workout. I'm not really sure whether it actually gives me a boost of energy, or whether it's all in my head. I've heard it is supposed to boost strength training energy or something.

I'm not really sure about it, so I was wondering what everybody's opinion is of it.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Are you talking about Creatine Monohydrate? I've found that post-workout creatine products work wonders for my recovery, even while on AAS. Currently, I take German American Technoligies (GAT) JetMASS. It's got CEE and some other good creatine components in it. I'm not really sure I've ever viewed creatine as an "energy booster" or a workout sustainer, but definitely a muscle volumizer.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
the energy thing is mental... it does help with strength...

I notice a bit of bloat when I go past 10 grams...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
the energy thing is mental... it does help with strength...

I notice a bit of bloat when I go past 10 grams...

That's about the same "bloat threshhold" that I have

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I like to take 10 grams on a daily basis after the loading phase. I get very strong on creatine. My favorite pre-workout supplement is creatine monohydrate, bcaa's, a protein shake in water and some caffeine. It's amazing how strong and full this combo makes me. A pct must IMO.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
That's true Rein...mos people overlook creatine as a valuable asset to PCT. There are other things to consider as well, but I think creatine (monohydrate or otherwise) is definitely up there.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Sure there are. ZMA, Glutamine, Ribose, HMB, L-Carnitine, DHEA, a low dose of restandol for the first two weeks and many more. It's all up to what one can afford. Supplements are very expensive. You guys (states side) are extremely lucky. You can buy your supplements at minimum cost. Here in EU we have to pay our asses off to get a tub of whey. It really sucks...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Really? I didn't realize that Whey costs more over there. It wouldn't be more beneficial to order some online and have it shipped to you?

Trueprotein.com ....they've got some really nice mixes and will make anything custom for you.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Yeah, i do order my supplements from the UK (and some of my gear of course) but then again, i have to pay like 40$ for shipping expenses. If i try to buy anything outside of the EU, it's going to take several weeks to arrive and then i will have to pay an extra fee at the customs to get it...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Oh really? I didn't know it costs an extra fee at customs...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Greek goverment and a brothel are pretty much the same. The one and only country with so bright history and achievements (along with Egypt) is now ruined by the fucking politicians... Anyway, i am getting out of topic.

Having to pay at the customs sucks and it's very expensive.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Every country is being ruined by politicians...

I'll tell you what will turn things around in those countries....a little creatine for PCT!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic