Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Sfrizo
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Whatever happened to Halo, AxeMurderer, DLTH and Jdjack?

I remember there was a guy over at CS who was a powerlifter, and was real short, and everyone called him the juggernaut, or something like that. he seemed like a total trip and could always laugh at himself.

I'd also like to see Marx come back. We're about as different as you can imagine, but always got along great.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . I'd also like to see Marx come back. We're about as different as you can imagine, but always got along great.
If that's the "Marx" who was a Moderator here until (maybe?) 2014, I second that emotion. He was one of the first people, that stood out in my mind back when you guys left the door unlocked one day and I slipped in. Was sorry to see him just vanish soon after.

Marx, POB, and (somewhat) RR .......... "boards attrition" has hit right here at home too :(

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yep, that's the Marx I'm talking about. I think Marx was doing some graduate work, and just didn't have the time he wanted to be able to give to the board. Super good dude. Hopefully we'll hear back from him again.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

I remember there was a guy over at CS who was a powerlifter, and was real short, and everyone called him the juggernaut, or something like that. he seemed like a total trip and could always laugh at himself.

I'd also like to see Marx come back. We're about as different as you can imagine, but always got along great.
@DLTH @jdjack and @axemurder all stop in every once in a while or I just lose track of time.

Marx is busy helping Bernie run the country lol

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015

Halo still posts at WCBB every once in a while under a different name.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

I’m alive and still here, I just don’t post anymore. I tore my tendon in my right arm off the bone a few years back and had to have surgery, that was the nail in the coffin for my bodybuilding days, that had already ended about a year prior. I hope everybody is doing well on here, I do miss the good old days myself at times but now I rock the dad bod, minus the kids. The gym is in the past for me now.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I’m alive and still here, I just don’t post anymore. I tore my tendon in my right arm off the bone a few years back and had to have surgery, that was the nail in the coffin for my bodybuilding days, that had already ended about a year prior. I hope everybody is doing well on here, I do miss the good old days myself at times but now I rock the dad bod, minus the kids. The gym is in the past for me now.
Hey, great to hear from you. Sorry about the injury, you've got my sympathy, as I've had heart trouble on the electrical end of things this past year, and I've also been in transition. Still fighting against the dad bod! LOL

Isovet

Isovet

Sep 6, 2022
UG Mass, who was the owner of that forum?

I remember in the early 2000's, the guy who opened that forum, had been posting at EF for a few years as well. Name slips my mind. I had been mainly just posting on the Diet and Women's forums at EF at that time when I went back to that site in 2000, and he messaged me to join or MOD at that forum. I think E2 and a few others were there for a short time?

I remember Swordfish from EF first, not sure if he had been posting anywhere else, maybe Outlaw? I don't think Outlaw opened up until a little after the 2000's though? I think he and a few others went and started a new forum not long after....forgot the name, but @Littleguy would probably remember. Was it Domestic Bodybuilding? DBB?
outlaw opened up in 2004.... all the main guys from meso jumped ship to form outlaw. meso was dead for about 3 years because millard decided to take the open source page down and become a non source board... it almost died after that....after that until it slowly started to get back to life when millard opened the source forum back up....

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
I don't think I ever signed up at DBB, but I think I was able to follow along not signing in. I can't remember who owned DBB, i'm going blank, lol. I know I used to know, but at this point, I only remember a few guys who used to post there.

With UMass, are you saying a member here used to own it? I may know who you are talking about if that is the case....haven't seen him in awhile.

Maybe i'm getting UMass mixed up with a different forum though, Was E2 a Mod there at the beginning? NubianBeauty too? If it was a different forum, it had a similar name, but heck, i'm not sure, lol.

I wonder whatever happened to DRRMAN? He was a pretty good guy. Killer from AF met up with him in Vegas once.

Alot of UMASS guys ended up here (myself included) and the owner is here (was here) as well. Haven't seen/heard from him in some time though....

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
Swordfish......... I can't remember what board where I first met him was active on Underground Mass for a long time as well..

I feel like Sword has been everywhere from EF back in the day through TID. He's brought me onto several boards over the years. Great dude. Has anyone heard from him recently?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic