Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Most Effective Supplements You've Used?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I remember sport pharma vanadyl....best shit out there..great fullness and pumps.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Best of all time? The original Jack3D, original Hydroxycut, Ephedra, Ultimate orange, First run of the muscletech stack.

Best now? Vitamin D3, Zinc, Isopure Protein.
The original Hydroxycut was the shit. They banned them on base because few kids had heart attacks.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Any of you 80's and 90's guys ever jump on the Shaw & Pearson train back in the day? lol.

When I was in High School, my uncle bought me a few bottles of their Arginine and I think Ornithine. I swear I got an immediate boost in strength within a few days using it. For a natty teenager, I could definitely feel something. I cannot promote this, but I swear I got strength effects, and it was noticeable to my friends who were accusing me of juicing. I was a sophomore IIRC. I jumped on AAS halfway through my senior year, and toward the end, with 2 stupid wasted cycles.

But more toward the thread's question. Not much is worth spending, money on for growth, outside of creatine and protein for me. There are more in the way of 'cutting' bodyfat, or at least there was back in the day, a lot of the good stuff got taken off the shelves.

Ephedrine HCL
Ultimate Orange (overpriced ephedrine/caffeine)
Caffeine, and it's different alkyloids
Nicotine can help
Yohimbine
ALA/berberine/cinnamon, etc for glucose, possible fat burning, and health.

Then, there is EAA's for intra-workout if you need them, especially if you are not already eating enough protein.

Training intensity, there is l-citrulline or citrulline malate, and also beat alanine if you don't mind the pin n needles feeling.

Glycerol.

Then there are a lot of health supp's, but I figured for the sake of the thread, i'd just list for muscle building, training, and fat burning. I probably missed a few.

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
In the late 80s and early 90s, I tried something called Cybergenics.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
There was a company called cytodyne Technologies they made a few good supps, in the 90’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Do those 2 work together? I'd like to know more about this.

Obviously, I do not have diabetes. So would I have any benefit from taking Chromium Picolinate and Vanadyl Sulfate?

I did some looking up on them, but nothing satisfied my curiosity.
It was a long time ago, but I loved the Vanadyl sulfate. I swear it helped harden my muscles. The closest thing I could assume would resemble effects of winny. The two combo helped, but I can't tell you what the chromium did other than help curb my hunger. Its been a long time since I've done them.

If anyone natural ask me what to try, I pretty much refer them to v. sulfate, DHEA, creatine, and ZMA along with diet.

I also don't have diabetes

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
25 years ago I use to take the "Hot Stuff" shake before each workout...... Got really good results.

I also got a really good gain from MetRx micronized creatine mixed with fruit punch or coolaid.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
What brand and what dose are you taking of the arach acid?
honestly that cheap Enhancend Athlete brand on Amazon did just fine. It's recommended to take 1500mg+ a day, so I took 5 pills which equated to 1750mg per day, with fish oil( I believe William Llewelyn had an article suggesting that taking both together helps improve the effectiveness of AA).

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
A high-quality fiber supplement is effective. im use it daily. The faster you can get rid waste and toxins out of your body the better off your overall health will be

I think the most important ones I take is a multivitamin and mineral supplement and fish oil. but I don’t know how to gauge the effectiveness of that but I know it’s good for me.
Which fiber supplement do you recommend?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Which fiber supplement do you recommend?

species fiberlyze

I also use their fish oil and multivitamin. it’s cheaper on Amazon than the species website

I don’t trust a lot of supplement companies. I trust species that the label is what it says. I believe they use high-quality ingredients in all their products.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
species fiberlyze

I also use their fish oil and multivitamin. it’s cheaper on Amazon than the species website

I don’t trust a lot of supplement companies. I trust species that the label is what it says. I believe they use high-quality ingredients in all their products.

100% yes species fiberlyze is great stuff I’ve been taking for months no stuff works great worth the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic