Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Not again

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Someone fixed stinger pictured above this on so it gives me hope I will get my car back.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220620-091022_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220620-091022_Chrome.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 55
BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Ouch, what a beautiful car. I"m so glad that you are OK though...whew.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I finally got the car going to a repair shop. It took me 2 days of calling around within a 50 mile radius. Most were going to let my car sit out for weeks since they are so backed up. A shop less than 6 miles from can take it in immediately. Now not sure on lead time we will see on parts.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I finally got the car going to a repair shop. It took me 2 days of calling around within a 50 mile radius. Most were going to let my car sit out for weeks since they are so backed up. A shop less than 6 miles from can take it in immediately. Now not sure on lead time we will see on parts.
Good luck bro. We're taking my moms car to a bodyshop this morning too, took 2 weeks to get an estimate of the damage. Who knows on parts here either.

She was rear ended in a hit and run 6/8. Today is bodyshop then back and spine doctor, she's all fucked up right now.

SUV hit her, and the pussy pulled around her and drove off!

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Dam glad you were OK and i think that was the "drift version " of the Stinger?

i had a silver 2018 and now have a 2022 hi chroma red Stinger would hate to even get a scratch on them

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Dam glad you were OK and i think that was the "drift version " of the Stinger?

i had a silver 2018 and now have a 2022 hi chroma red Stinger would hate to even get a scratch on them
Yes they had an AWD version I got RWD cause I live in the south. LOL

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Damn, sorry to hear. I’d love to know what happened. Seems like this crap is all to common with idiot drivers. I read an article that the southern states have some of the highest accidents and car deaths. Texas, Mississippi, were on the tied for #1.

Last edited:
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Damn, sorry to hear. I’d love to know what happened. Seems like this crap is all to common with idiot drivers. I read an article that the southern states have some of the highest accidents and car deaths. Texas, Mississippi, were on the tied for #1.
I was going straight heading north to home had an oncoming F150 truck turn left in front of me a few car lengths ahead and as soon as I entered the intersection a plumbing van hit me turning the same way on the truck's ass end. Both truck's failed to yield and the other insurance is fighting it of course. I had a green light and they failed to yield. Truck was in the intersection like people do when they move up. The guy who hit me said the truck blocked his view

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Oh, a company truck? Call a few lawyers. The good ones will know what can be done, as they've handled cases like this prior. They will get the most out of insurance for you.

Car takes 6 weeks to fix ? They can cover your rental.

Need to see PT or chiro?
They can cover that too.

Miss time at work?
Make em pay.

You had right of way, they broke the law. Now you are inconvenienced. Why should you be out a damn thing?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic