Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GH and Cancer

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I've also heard about it but have seen no proof of that. Actually, so many things increase cancer risks that you cannot follow them all. It is kind of random, after all.
Some people trying to lead a healthy lifestyle and be permanently active and healthy still get 4t1 breast cancer, and you can do nothing about that. I don't want to say that you should not care about your health, but I'm just saying that caring too much will not bring the results you await and will not save you from any disease. So, don't worry too much because worrying can actually cause sickness.

Not going to disagree here but if GH is used at higher doses for growth, I think it follows that everything can grow including cancer cells.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Not going to disagree here but if GH is used at higher doses for growth, I think it follows that everything can grow including cancer cells.

Yes that’s true from what I’ve read.

Anything in high “gym” doses is not really that great for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I have never used GH during any of my years or cycles. To be honest, I never wanted to deal with the side effects of everything growing, or increased cancer risk that comes from usage. Additionally, about 10 years ago I was watching and reading some publications that suggested GH users had a greater degree of heart failure and enlarged heart from using. So I’ve stayed away because of all that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic