Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

300 week test e

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Do you all think cruising at 300 week is outrageously too high. I'm not planning on adding any other roids or blasting at all for probably a very lengthy time. I definitely want to keep what I have built and slow increases would be fine. Just don't want to go backwards. 5'10" 235lbs.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Do you all think cruising at 300 week is outrageously too high. I'm not planning on adding any other roids or blasting at all for probably a very lengthy time. I definitely want to keep what I have built and slow increases would be fine. Just don't want to go backwards. 5'10" 235lbs.

No it’s not “outrageously” high but it’s definitely not a cruising dose.

We’re you blasting before this “cruise” ?

You could always, go down to a trt dose
125-150mgs then slowly increase as you get closer to blasting.

But really it all felon how your bloods look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've been on trt for 16 years+ and I do 300mg a week but due to long use and age (assuming) is the cause of me needing a higher than "normal" cruise dose to keep my blood levels around 700-800.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
No it’s not “outrageously” high but it’s definitely not a cruising dose.

We’re you blasting before this “cruise” ?

You could always, go down to a trt dose
125-150mgs then slowly increase as you get closer to blasting.

But really it all felon how your bloods look.

Yeah I have been blasting and cruising regularly for 2 1/2 years. I've ran cycles up to 1 gm test per week. My last cycle was 1gm test 750 EQ. I'm 48 and TBH probably done with blasting.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Yeah I have been blasting and cruising regularly for 2 1/2 years. I've ran cycles up to 1 gm test per week. My last cycle was 1gm test 750 EQ. I'm 48 and TBH probably done with blasting.

Yeah that’s a lot of test plus the eq makes your blood like motor oil lol , might be wise to give everything a break drop down to a legit trt dose. Just for overall health reasons. You’ll loose some for sure that’s to be expected, but with a good diet getting in enough calories, even with a trt dose you’ll be surprised on how much you keep. Curious lmk know what you decide.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
From my perspective it's no problem at all. But then again, I 'cruise' at 600 a week.

Have you checked your levels? I'd go by that.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Honestly not a single person on this board can tell you whether that is high or low. You need to get your blood work done to determine that. They can only tell you what it would be for them. I run 300 mg on my blast and my total test will be around 2300. My TRT dose is 125 mg a week, but I am a high responder. Other guys need 250+ mg a week for TRT just to be in the higher range of normal.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Honestly not a single person on this board can tell you whether that is high or low. You need to get your blood work done to determine that. They can only tell you what it would be for them. I run 300 mg on my blast and my total test will be around 2300. My TRT dose is 125 mg a week, but I am a high responder. Other guys need 250+ mg a week for TRT just to be in the higher range of normal.
100% this. You’re going to just have to try and check. Make sure hematocrit is staying in range, along with cholesterol and other key indicators

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
100% this. You’re going to just have to try and check. Make sure hematocrit is staying in range, along with cholesterol and other key indicators
I was on 200/week try from doctor and it kept me 600-700 range, I would just like to be a little higher than that. And yes I donate RBC's 2-3 times a year and have regular 6 month checkups for blood work, just not t levels. Thanks for you alls input

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
My heavy cycling days are long gone. I haven't done more than 600 mgs total in forever. No tren no oral etc. It was a personal decision I made once I turned 40. I stand in judgement of no one but for me the sides outweighed any benefit at all. Around 45 I started experimenting with subcutaneous HRT between cycles vs enhanced HRT of 250 mg a week. I use around 100 mgs a week of Enanthate or sustanon. It made me feel like superman vs intramuscular. Lower Estrogen and hematocrit. I encourage everyone I know to research it. Dr chrisler was known for this. https://www.eroids.com/forums/gener...ctions-the-cutting-edge-with-dr.-john-crisler
Anytime I ever exceeded .25 cc I would get lumps and knots. If I would have known this in my late 20s and throughout my 30s I would have been a lot happier than with clomid and HCG and the crash. Good luck in your search you will find what works for you best as stated above.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
My trt dose is 300mg/wk and that only keeps me in the 600-800 range. 150mg/wk keeps me in the serious dragging ass mode at TotalT under 300.
Doc has me on 200mg/wk every 10 days and i adjust from there. I get bloods every 6 months. Most doctors are clueless on this so i dont argue with him on his "underdose" script he has me on. I make the adjustments from there. At 57 years old i know my body very well and what it needs to operate. Before i go for my blood work ill play the game and skip a shot so i come in lower on total.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
My trt dose is 300mg/wk and that only keeps me in the 600-800 range. 150mg/wk keeps me in the serious dragging ass mode at TotalT under 300.
Doc has me on 200mg/wk every 10 days and i adjust from there. I get bloods every 6 months. Most doctors are clueless on this so i dont argue with him on his "underdose" script he has me on. I make the adjustments from there. At 57 years old i know my body very well and what it needs to operate. Before i go for my blood work ill play the game and skip a shot so i come in lower on total.
This may sound so cynical to people who've never had to deal with doctors in their (presumably younger) lives.

To others, cynicism is a natural reaction to many doctors, and realism + a tsp of deceit is a recipe for success.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic