Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Just a random search....may start looking back to refresh my memory

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Damien was a very knowledgeable and connected guy, but unfortunately, he rolled twice. Once in the 90's, and again with the whole ttkkyo bust. He was an OG on the forums, he used to post under the name "enquirer" in the 90's on EF and Bolex days. IIRC, he was the one who had the old 50ml, 50mg Brovel Deca tested, around '97, and it tested at like 37.5mg/ml. That thread, along with many, was a turf war of guys who had personal ties/interests with other Mexican labs. For the most part, they all worked it out as the years went by. YMK was also knowledgeable as well, i'm not sure what happened to him. I think he had another board name he used, but I can't recall it off the top of my head, but I could be wrong. He used to also post at AF as well. THESAINT had ties to guys selling Denkall, in some fashion. That post was around the time that Ttokkyo really started getting recognition, and there was a lot of tension. As always, it worked it's way out, and they all learned that there was room for everybody to sell or rep certain companies. THESAINT was a good guy as well, he popped up at AFboard many years later (~2009-2010) for a short while.

I was a MOD with both PharmAnimal and Bchemist at Anabolic Fitness (AF), and later AFboard, and both of them were good guys, but they were wrong about some of their assumptions on that thread. PharmAnimal later changed his name to PA, then to Kapalaren, and then to Kap. I've met him a few times in person, a good guy and friend. He is no longer on the forums. He got more into the cross-fit path because of his military requirements, then got married. His brother was a very good National Bodybuilder, but he had no discipline. He could have gone pro if he had his brother's (PA) drive and knowledge....or PA could have turned pro, if he had his little brother's genetics, haha. Bchemist was a real biochemist, and he moved to I think Thailand or the Philippines, for some job. I think he either got involved, or 'was,' going to start up some lab down there, but i'm not sure if he ever got around to it. He stopped posting around 2006/07, then was gone for years and resurfaced about 5 years later on AFboard for a few posts, then I never seen him again.

Man, those were fun times!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Any of you IronTrybe leftovers know what happened to Flexed1? He was a good guy, but I know he had really bad health issues, did he pass away? I think he had some kidney condition? He was another guy who was a Mod at EF, and later IronTrybe, who had been around in the 90's. He was gay and had some of the funniest stories at times. He was legit though, I hope he is well, if alive.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Is Hog still around? Chicken Hawk?
If you are talking about Seabiscuit_Hogg, I seen him a few years back at Peak-Muscle when I was a Mod there. That was awhile though, so i'm not sure if he is still posting there.

CH went straight MIA. He was always so active, but he last signed on at WCBB Jan 2019, and around that time at Peak-Muscle as well. I have not seen him anywhere else either. He would also post at AnaSci from time to time, but nada. I hope he is well, a good guy for sure. I know he had mentioned a few years back about some heart issue he had, which caused him a few years prior to go MIA, so i'm hoping his current disappearance does not have anything to do with that. I don't have a good feeling about his disappearance, but I hope I am wrong. Hopefully others have talked to him and can give an update. Hoping it's just a burn-out phase, and life thing for him being gone.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I unfortunately don't have a mind that remembers when shit happened very well or what board. I remember Bmf2, N4cer, MikeStrong, gunz, and a few others. I remember allbeef and annointed mainly due to a very obscure forum that I doubt anyone would remember. There was under 20 people on that board. I was in a few other communities as well and every once in a while I would get a pm from someone I knew on the BB boards. Bmf2 was a very nice person. I enjoyed learning from others in this community. I believe I met Mugzy on thevipboard but I could be wrong.

Slic.
THE VIPBOARD! ... not sure if I was there, but for some reason... it sounds a bit familiar! The 1st rule of Fight club, is we don't talk about "Fight Club." lol

j/k.. I'm rambling. Been a FANTASTIC day!

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I can't remember his name, but there was a guy... ok, ready for this? Who "may" have been a preacher (I can't remember if it's him or not), but he had health issues so he mainly did HRT self ran, gave cycle advice, but also from what I remember had a bit of an addiction problem. I only know because we talked a LOT of the side. He like to do Nubain when it was easy to access, but he was friends w/ me and Sasha (mod from MC) whom I married, blah blah.

I can NOT remember his name. I just remember on Meso ALL THE TIME, had a problem w/ rec drugs, and didn't fully work out much, but used Test and maybe other shit to keep levels up.

Any of this ring a bell to anyone? I don't know if he died or went to jail or what. Just remember the circumstance.

Shit, the guy might NOT have been a preacher or a priest or anything like that, but some reason I want to say he was. Good dude, just addicted to rec opioids and club drugs at the time.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
If you are talking about Seabiscuit_Hogg, I seen him a few years back at Peak-Muscle when I was a Mod there. That was awhile though, so i'm not sure if he is still posting there.

CH went straight MIA. He was always so active, but he last signed on at WCBB Jan 2019, and around that time at Peak-Muscle as well. I have not seen him anywhere else either. He would also post at AnaSci from time to time, but nada. I hope he is well, a good guy for sure. I know he had mentioned a few years back about some heart issue he had, which caused him a few years prior to go MIA, so i'm hoping his current disappearance does not have anything to do with that. I don't have a good feeling about his disappearance, but I hope I am wrong. Hopefully others have talked to him and can give an update. Hoping it's just a burn-out phase, and life thing for him being gone.

Yeah, always liked CH. He posted a lot on Umass, too. Damn, sucks about the heart issues. I lose more good friends that way than any other way.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
One guy I miss talking to is goldy. I haven't talked to him in a while. He was a member here. Back in the day when I was using pidgin with OTR. It was a real pain to use a proxy back then. Hopefully he logs back on in the future.

Slic.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
UG Mass, who was the owner of that forum
I remember in the early 2000's, the guy who opened that forum, had been posting at EF for a few years as well. Name slips my mind. I had been mainly just posting on the Diet and Women's forums at EF at that time when I went back to that site in 2000, and he messaged me to join or MOD at that forum. I think E2 and a few others were there for a short time?

I remember Swordfish from EF first, not sure if he had been posting anywhere else, maybe Outlaw? I don't think Outlaw opened up until a little after the 2000's though? I think he and a few others went and started a new forum not long after....forgot the name, but @Littleguy would probably remember. Was it Domestic Bodybuilding? DBB?
LOL you KNOW who owned that place....
Now ..SWORDY haha that lawnmowing mofo he was fun man before ORD the boards were rocking like a bitch and you couldn't even keep up with the shoutbox shenanigans.
DBB was before Umass Peptides and More guy started running UMASS he is still around every now and then so I cannot say who he is now on this board but you old school fuckers know him well.
Hint; He LOVES bukkake and lost his t-shirt at a bukakke party once HAHA!
I miss those days alot actually
BMJ you have been around a LONG ASSED time yourself on every board

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic

MAYO