Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Was there a Dynasty from like Thailand? I think I read about them over at Outlaw.....BUT, maybe it was a different lab. I never used them either. I wasn't a big poster at Outlaw either.
Bro...time to write a history of the AAS /Source discussion forum e-book! You know a shit ton

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Was there a Dynasty from like Thailand? I think I read about them over at Outlaw.....BUT, maybe it was a different lab. I never used them either. I wasn't a big poster at Outlaw either.
I don't think they were from Thailand. As far as I recall, they were a domestic operation, and also sourced raws domestically. It's possible that they were simply remailers. And yes, perhaps they were on Outlaw.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Dynasty wasn't from Thailand, he was a domestic source on a few forums. I don't remember all the details, but he was good for awhile, Millard Baker pushed him hard on Mesorx because he was a silent partner so to speak, then his line started to get tested, he went to shit, got busted, came back, and was scamming, and then he vanished. He was called out over at AB for his poor tests, tried to justify it, and I think someone had quite the large order with him, and was ultimately scammed.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I’m still confused why he promoted me and 4 or 5 others to mods for a short stint back around 2010, 2011ish…then he demoted us all and went introverted and unable to be contacted.
I don’t know if he and Jano have an arrangement :rolleyes: of some sort. I don’t know if I trust Jano 100% however I am making no allegations as I have no proof…actually like Jano…
Meso something simply feels like the deathstar and I can’t find the droid with the plans….
Meso is my starter and for years favorite forum until unwarranted bans and undercover “narc” mods were planted. Many long time, very loyal members feel ostracized and unappreciated. I used to really admire MB, now I don’t know what to think.

He lets the young cronies there help with policing the forum. They do it mostly in the underground section where all the sources are at.
Like I said, he has a few mods there, but they are undercover. Only one that I know of is CBS(censordboardssuck).. Maybe brutus79? Both are cocksuckers.. Brutus79 threatened me and my family and Millard didn't do shit about it. Told me to fight my own battles. lol... Yet, if anyone else made a threat, your banned for good. Like I said, different rules for different folks. Don't know why those punk kids stay loyal to that forum. It is a bunch of want to be internet bullies.

he has another site (I'm not going to post it or promote it), but they do testing, etc. They are using SIMEC. I was using Simec before anyone knew who they were. They do the anabolic testing for Millard. They used to be great, till Millard started over using them. Now, it takes months to samples back. Jano is the other option. Ive used him and I use Lab4tox. I am not sure if Millard uses Jano or not, but Jano is a member there, and has his own thread I think.

Millard is a scum bag. I think he used to be at the Arnold Classic years ago. If I am not mistaken, he had a booth there promoting his website. I want to say I remember seeing his booth there, but this was such a long time ago, I didn't know of him back then, or his website. I wish I did, because I would have had a few choice words to say to him. But he is long gone, and hibernating in France, and is untouchable now, even by USA law..

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
We had a satchboogie on elite pitching that gram of primo shit. He was selling Turkish primo on the downlow and I think he started ripping people off at the end. Probably same guy cause he was skinny muscles.
Yeah, he did sell but he advertised too for a while. I think I remember getting some pct stuff from him once or twice.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Any of you guys remember a mod named Flex I believe on the original anabolix/anabolex? He was a pretty decent guy. Wonder if he is still around.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
He lets the young cronies there help with policing the forum. They do it mostly in the underground section where all the sources are at.
Like I said, he has a few mods there, but they are undercover. Only one that I know of is CBS(censordboardssuck).. Maybe brutus79? Both are cocksuckers.. Brutus79 threatened me and my family and Millard didn't do shit about it. Told me to fight my own battles. lol... Yet, if anyone else made a threat, your banned for good. Like I said, different rules for different folks. Don't know why those punk kids stay loyal to that forum. It is a bunch of want to be internet bullies.

he has another site (I'm not going to post it or promote it), but they do testing, etc. They are using SIMEC. I was using Simec before anyone knew who they were. They do the anabolic testing for Millard. They used to be great, till Millard started over using them. Now, it takes months to samples back. Jano is the other option. Ive used him and I use Lab4tox. I am not sure if Millard uses Jano or not, but Jano is a member there, and has his own thread I think.

Millard is a scum bag. I think he used to be at the Arnold Classic years ago. If I am not mistaken, he had a booth there promoting his website. I want to say I remember seeing his booth there, but this was such a long time ago, I didn't know of him back then, or his website. I wish I did, because I would have had a few choice words to say to him. But he is long gone, and hibernating in France, and is untouchable now, even by USA law..
Millard is def a piece of shit and that board isn't even quite the same as you describe it. It is even worse now.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
The two I remember and had a lot of off site contact with 15+ years ago are Pinnacle (bobby) and Swole Cat (Chris) the second I know is dead, died under strange circumstances. Pinn just disappeared over night.
Is that the same pinnacle that got busted? bb69 knows a bit about that guy.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Any of you guys remember a mod named Flex I believe on the original anabolix/anabolex? He was a pretty decent guy. Wonder if he is still around.
He may have posted at Bolex, but he was for sure at Meso back in the 90's. Most guys posted on all the same forums back then starting out, since there was only a few of them by that point.

There was a lot of guys with some form of "Flex" as a handle though.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I unfortunately don't have a mind that remembers when shit happened very well or what board. I remember Bmf2, N4cer, MikeStrong, gunz, and a few others. I remember allbeef and annointed mainly due to a very obscure forum that I doubt anyone would remember. There was under 20 people on that board. I was in a few other communities as well and every once in a while I would get a pm from someone I knew on the BB boards. Bmf2 was a very nice person. I enjoyed learning from others in this community. I believe I met Mugzy on thevipboard but I could be wrong.

Slic.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Went back to read TG post and my response. I miss the last sentence where she was caught using others pics. I also see his post was satirical or sarcastic.
I'm a little embarrassed with my post.. I had no idea she was a complete fake. Guess my memory is not as good as I thought it was :D
Yeah, IPL was flagged out as fake. I recall I was heading to Phoenix one yr and wanted a recommendation for a gym to workout at while I was there. She had always claimed to live there so I told here when I would be at that gym she recommended and that it would be cool to have a workout.... Crickets... Shortly after that I saw real pictures of her. Talk about a let down.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic