Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
btw....

@Massive G can also give a ton of stories from back in the day. There are so many, there are literally dozens of threads on all this at forums...brings out the old guys, lol.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yea, man, i'm not really sure when Millard got there. Was he the original owner of the site, or did he buy/acquire it from somebody else?

Meso was a pretty cool forum in the 90's, mainly because of it's older writers/articles from guys like Lyle McDonald, et al. I was there around '96'ish, IIRC. There was aguy there named FLEX, who was probably the most popular at the time. I didn't know him that well though. EF started right around the same time, again, it could have been between 95-96 for both these forums, I know 96 for sure because I still have links from there that year, both myself and others. The forums really blew up after MM2K talked about the forums in one of their issues, I think a Q&A from Bill Phillips, where he mentioned that he didn't go to them because of the hate there was on them. I had already been on them right before that, as i was going to the Junior College I was at and posting from those pc's in 95. MFW was the most popular, it was brutal as fukk though. I was just an 18/19 year old kid, and the drama wasn't bad for me because I was able to read posts from all the guys in the magazines, and I was also too scared to post and get roasted by them, lol. So I just read a lot. I know that right after that, I did a search....fukk, what was that old search engine back in the 90's??? I did a search about bodybuilding forums, and Meso and EF popped up as actual 'forums.' There were other forums like Donovan Brown, who actually got busted after posting too much stuff up. I logged into Meso first, but right after signed up at EF. EF was more busy, so I stayed there.

Around December 96, Llewellyn and Brian Raupp opened up the site Anabolix. They had a falling out, and then Brian created Anabolex, while Bill kept Anabolix, and think that is how Anabolic got started. Both were sister forums to EF. I think it was Llewellyn and Kneller, i'd have to go back and verify this though, that were partners in the supplement company, Mass Quantities. They had a falling out, and I think that is when Paul (aka George Spellwin) bought the company, or something along those lines. Brian also started selling his own Synthol, I think he just used MCT Oil.

Once those forums got more and more popular, I didn't go to Meso much.

Around 97, Underground Supplements was started by Superior1. It was the forum that had TAZ on it. I went there a lot, but I am not sure I posted much on it. They started doing newsletters similar to what Hulkster did at EF, etc.

In I think '97, Paul started EFS, and the board slowed some because all the vet/popular/known posters just posted there mostly. Duchaine did not post openly as much at EF because somebody mentioned his handle name openly, I think it was a guy named gymrat.

There were other forums too like BigSport, Renagade started i think in '98, and a few others. In 1999, EF was shut down for a while because of hackers. It restarted at the end of 99, or maybe the beginning of 2000. I had taken a break from the forums between 98-the end of 1999 because of college, and just notn having easy access to internet 'dial-up' access, lol. I think I went to the library a few times, but it was always super busy at my college. I came back and got back on EF, but didn't post for many months because it was all a new crowd in 2000, and almost all of the old crew had left. It was insane. That said, this started a new generation of posters. Post-2000, it was insane with all the forums that popped up, for like 8-10 years, though some went down after ORD, and especially now since social media came about.

Rawdeal and others will know more about TSC and SA. I may be getting them mixed up, but around the mid-2000's (2006/7?), I think is when one of them was created because I remember that loon needtogetas mentioning he was going there, along with a bunch of others he was friends with, which was an automatic turnoff for me. I was banned in 2007 from EF, I think from BRR or MrX, I can't remember. I was never a member at TSC, but looked through it as a non-member toward the end of it. I mainly just knew of Zeus and Big White/UXL, who were members here, and a few others places I was at.
Haven't seen TAZ in a minute.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I can't remember all of the names but one that sticks out is Data. He was on anabolex and always had a ton of info. to share. That's because he was a big data nerd and analyzed a lot of shit lol. Ron Burgundy was another one on a board after anabolex. I can't remember if he had a different name on there but he was one of the funniest dudes ever. A random online female joined one day and her name was Beth. He made a song for her using a auto-tune and posted it. Doesn't sound that funny...you had to hear it. But I believe he committed suicide a few years ago. RIP.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Haven't seen TAZ in a minute.

I'm pretty sure that TAZ was a different one from the 90's UG Supps Taz.

Superior1 stopped by UG about half a year ago. I sent him a pm, but i don't think he ever went back after that post. He goes by Sup1 most of the time these days.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Anybody remember the guy at EF who shoved a bunch of amps into a condom and up his ass to get by customs, and some broke?

I still wonder if that really happened, lol. It wasn't Anal Aaron though, the sphincter injector....hahaha.

It was fun with all the 90's guys who used to be on, mainly because it was so new and everybody was popping their cherries on board experience, AAS talk, source talk, delivery talk, and just different goofy stuff people would come up with.

I made more friends post-2000 though. I miss the heck out of all the people I used to Mod with at AF......Iron God, FitnessChick, Monster, therealj, MS/retropump, Hulk, Mr. Nobody, E2, Caligula, Makavelli, Warlobo, GymRatSD, PharmAnimal/Kapalaren, Macro, CuriousGeorge, and many others.

I miss the heck out of The Ranger! That was one damn good guy. He had tons of stories too. He went to iron Trybe after EF, then he would drop into AF after IronTrybe went down.

I still talk to Killer a few times each year. I talk to Sassy69 often. I have Mr. Nobody's daughter on my FB, I was a mod with Wilson6 for a short while at AF, but he is here now, which rocks. I used to talk to NubianBeauty on the phone often back in the day, but she went MIA. Her BF was a source and shafter a bunch of people, and he pretty much took her name down with him...I think he was a cop too. AF was like the only place she could post after that, outside of a few other forums. I still talk to Tweak on FB every now and then too.

Cockdezl who used to post at EF in the early 2000's, posts at ProM every now and then as Micro2000. He used the Micro name before EF though. He was also AxiomBiologicals back in the mid-2000's.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Anybody remember the guy at EF who shoved a bunch of amps into a condom and up his ass to get by customs, and some broke?

I still wonder if that really happened, lol. It wasn't Anal Aaron though, the sphincter injector....hahaha.

It was fun with all the 90's guys who used to be on, mainly because it was so new and everybody was popping their cherries on board experience, AAS talk, source talk, delivery talk, and just different goofy stuff people would come up with.

I made more friends post-2000 though. I miss the heck out of all the people I used to Mod with at AF......Iron God, FitnessChick, Monster, therealj, MS/retropump, Hulk, Mr. Nobody, E2, Caligula, Makavelli, Warlobo, GymRatSD, PharmAnimal/Kapalaren, Macro, CuriousGeorge, and many others.

I miss the heck out of The Ranger! That was one damn good guy. He had tons of stories too. He went to iron Trybe after EF, then he would drop into AF after IronTrybe went down.

I still talk to Killer a few times each year. I talk to Sassy69 often. I have Mr. Nobody's daughter on my FB, I was a mod with Wilson6 for a short while at AF, but he is here now, which rocks. I used to talk to NubianBeauty on the phone often back in the day, but she went MIA. Her BF was a source and shafter a bunch of people, and he pretty much took her name down with him...I think he was a cop too. AF was like the only place she could post after that, outside of a few other forums. I still talk to Tweak on FB every now and then too.

Cockdezl who used to post at EF in the early 2000's, posts at ProM every now and then as Micro2000. He used the Micro name before EF though. He was also AxiomBiologicals back in the mid-2000's.
I remember Ranger. He was on GotFina and Beyond Mass as well.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I remember Ranger. He was on GotFina and Beyond Mass as well.
Yea, he went by Mingo Kane as well. He used that alias for some of his books he wrote and sold on Amazon. One of the best and funniest guys ever. Hope the zipperhead is still up and tickin'!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I was having trouble putting my dress shirt on this morning. I couldn't get my left arm back far enough without pinching pain. I have put some size on lately due to changes in diet training and gas but it was more due to scar tissue and mobility than being too big. Which made me think I needed a hook to hang it on to slip in. This immediately made me think back to late 1990s and anabolex board.
There was an annoying 17 year old kid on that board at the time named insulinshock and he posted the most outrageous things at times. My favorite was that he was getting so big that he had to put his shirt on with a hook. Lol
So many members and memories from those days underground elite fitness got fina renegade etc. I remember a kid posting as megamorph and stated he did garage door presses. Then posted pictures and destroyed. And who could forget Canadian mass monster Adam Ramsey or anal Aaron?
THANK YOU, @Massive G for op'ing this thread. This has been kinda like old folks sitting in their rockers, talking about the good old days ....... srs!.

. . . .
Rawdeal and others will know more about TSC and SA. I may be getting them mixed up, but around the mid-2000's (2006/7?), I think is when one of them was created because I remember that loon needtogetas mentioning he was going there, along with a bunch of others he was friends with, which was an automatic turnoff for me. I was banned in 2007 from EF, I think from BRR or MrX, I can't remember. I was never a member at TSC, but looked through it as a non-member toward the end of it. I mainly just knew of Zeus and Big White/UXL, who were members here, and a few others places I was at.
. . . . rawdeal don't know shit.

Others might, but I don't see them anymore. Maybe a few on BK's or Lift's boards, maybe on Whey's board, dunno.

rawdeal discovered this world a little before ORD with another, totally noobish, handle ... Anasci first, then a split off from there when some disgruntled members followed Pincrusher to his kinda small MuscleManiax board. "Pin" referred to his bowling skills, btw. He and I are Yanks, but MMx seemed to be mostly Canadians. Pin was a GenXXL rep, and he and I had a quiet falling out when I asked what I thought was an innocent question about one of their products on SSB.

Then came ORD. I was a tiny "little fish," but I got skeered and went to ground. Needlessly cleaned house of some Swisher inventory, something I resented then, and still do. Opted for my present handle later as my double digit salute to the people who brought us ORD. Hung out in the designer steroid/pro-hormone world for a while. Primordial Performance was an out-in-the-open business that sold transdermal ph before the FDA got stricter. Their website had a "Friends of .... " list, and I saw TheSourceCheck there. SourceAuthority was very similar to TSC, many common members, sources, and some common Mods too. I was never clear on ownership, however, or on how the 2 boards came about before I registered 2009 - 2010. I was a rookie Mod on TSC from 2012 till I got less fond of the board, or of being a Mod, or both? Bigwhite was a Mod there as well, and it was he who suggested I join TID in 2013. I never knew what else (UXL) that rascal was up to until the bust. I did go lurk on TSC a few times after I became less active ... saw UXL had been added to their source list. When TSC vanished, I figured Zeus may have pulled the plug for fear of UXL leading back to TSC, but I do not know that ... only guessing.

TSC was not an open source board ... unless you paid a membership fee, and then it was wide open, no matter who you were, or weren't. Just 2 levels of "Status," paid or not paid.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Another dude I missed was Iron Gook. We were stationed in Hawaii at the same time, but never had the opportunity to link up due to my schedule. People always ask how I liked Hawaii. I was there for seven years and did six deployments during that time. I spent more time in Iraq and Afghanistan than I did in Hawaii. Haha.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Who was the dude who literally took a shot into his O-ring? Was that on EF?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Who was the dude who literally took a shot into his O-ring? Was that on EF?
To this day, I always thought that was a joke... did he really do that? OMG....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic