Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Trying to hit my goals

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
Need some female AAS coaching. I do have an appointment with a "hormone therapy practitioner" soon. I have progressed but need to know how to keep things tight in between cycles!!
d8bb5dede601f042715bc25d66143dda.jpg
9691be04535a6d2dcac8300acf0ea746.jpg
929e2952f702c1878400b38f33aca666.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
How to keep things tight: nutrition and work outs. Quite simple really. There is no magic potion to become "tight".
What does AAS mean?

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
How to keep things tight: nutrition and work outs. Quite simple really. There is no magic potion to become "tight".
What does AAS mean?
Sorry... "Supplements"

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
AAS means gear... anabolic steroids. We're allowed to say that here. LOL

Bova is correct that between cycles diet and training intensity is key.

Another helpful person here with female AAS use is Mike_RN. I believe his wife is a national level competitor, and he has also been involved in the training of several other female competitors.

I think you look excellent. Very solid base of muscle, and looking pretty lean. I know we're all our own worst critics, but excellent work. Stick with it!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I agree with BovaJp. AAS is really just putting icing on the cake. If everything else is dialed in then you should still be tight in between cycles.

You look awesome BTW!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
One thing to do "in between", is if you feel you are not tight enough....then modify nutrition, do some adjustments by either adding/removing calories or switching up lean proteins.
Another way is if you are doing some cardio, increase intensity or length so that you burn more calories.

Otherwise.....try a tight wet suit and wear it all the time. That will suck everything in LOL (i'm just kidding, just wanted to throw some comedy into this thread LOL)

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
What does AAS mean?
Thanks BovaJP

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
I agree with BovaJp. AAS is really just putting icing on the cake. If everything else is dialed in then you should still be tight in between cycles.

You look awesome BTW!
Thank you.

liswright_32

liswright_32

TID Lady Member
Sep 28, 2021
AAS means gear... anabolic steroids. We're allowed to say that here. LOL

Bova is correct that between cycles diet and training intensity is key.

Another helpful person here with female AAS use is Mike_RN. I believe his wife is a national level competitor, and he has also been involved in the training of several other female competitors.

I think you look excellent. Very solid base of muscle, and looking pretty lean. I know we're all our own worst critics, but excellent work. Stick with it!
Thank you

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic