Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GH and Cancer

daman1

daman1

VIP Member
Jul 25, 2016
I've been hearing more and more about the side effect of GH dramatically increasing cancer risk in people.

Not sure the accuracy but it's been making me much more hesitant than before to use it.

Any feedback is appreciated.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I was thinking with the main mechanism (hyperplasia) of GH, how could it not facilitate cancer growth...

W6 prolly will have some good info on this..

L

LLS

Nov 8, 2021
Research senescence and apoptosis. Lots of info on internet. Fisetin, brown seaweed, fucoidan, pumpkin seed oil, peptides, et al…

L

LLS

Nov 8, 2021
Re HGh: looking for info on “Germanlabs” and Eaglemedsupply (Mexico). Thanks.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I used it for 10 years straight. My 1st colonoscopy I had 11 polyps, all benign thank God. Im gonna say, that is makes everything grow, the good and the bad. I only did 1iu a day, everyday and at this point in life I would say, outside of post surgery recovery use, it was total waste of time and money.

L

LLS

Nov 8, 2021
I believe calcium is good for prevention of Polyps seem to have read that somewhere long ago.

I look at HGH for health maintenance not body building. My dosage is based on the difference of adult level at age 20 minus the level from the HGH-age curve at my age. That works out at about 1 IU per day, 0.33 mg.

Had discontinued use for about 2 years, but thinking about resuming. Hence my question about “GermanLabs” and Eaglemedsupply.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I used it for 10 years straight. My 1st colonoscopy I had 11 polyps, all benign thank God. Im gonna say, that is makes everything grow, the good and the bad. I only did 1iu a day, everyday and at this point in life I would say, outside of post surgery recovery use, it was total waste of time and money.

I had several myself and had several colonoscopies due to that.
Doing one every 3 years or so.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Damn. I just turned 45 and now you guys have me all concerned!
I got one at 45 and had 2 polyps. Everyone I know lifter or not has a few polyps removed during colonoscopy. I am getting another at 50.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic