Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any ideas on how to jump start natural test production?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019

O

O1dm@n

May 4, 2022
You don't get polycythemia vera from HRT, PV is a type of blood cancer (MPNs). HRT causes secondary erythrocytosis. They are two very different conditions. 100 mg/wk shouldn't require a phlebo every month. At that frequency your iron levels are likely in the shitter and that is why you are always tired (you can have hypoferritinemia wo anemia that can cause fatigue). Check your ferritin ASAP. 100 mg/wk is nothing, your body having been on AAS for long periods may well require at least 200 mg/wk to get a "normal" response as you may have become androgen resistant and 200 mg/wk is the norm for many HRT clinics these days. Moreover, you'll probably never come back to a level that will make you feel normal again, HRT going forward may be the only option. Adding some HCG (small amount 350 IU 2-3x/wk) may also help with libido, some recent data suggests it helps with guys on HRT because LH regulates other hormones (DHEA being one of them) and that is suppressed with HRT, HCG will mimic LH. Get an iron panel with ferritin along with total/free testosterone and E2 and general chems, see where you are and go from there.
The therapeutic phlebotomy was requested after I had stopped my cycle and had my testosterone tested a few weeks after and was requested that I do therapeutic phlebotomy. I am very ignorant with all of this which is really killing me. With all of the hormone AAS being illegal, it is difficult to get educated. dont want to overstep and want to ensure dont get anyone else into trouble.

B

Bukler

May 31, 2022
it was always hard to find a normal doctor which can do it

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
The therapeutic phlebotomy was requested after I had stopped my cycle and had my testosterone tested a few weeks after and was requested that I do therapeutic phlebotomy. I am very ignorant with all of this which is really killing me. With all of the hormone AAS being illegal, it is difficult to get educated. dont want to overstep and want to ensure dont get anyone else into trouble.
Acquiring AAS without a doctor's script is illegal. It is easy to find bodybuilding boards on the Net that claim to sell AAS, but they are often unreliable. You'll have to feel your way around to find a place that is reliable ... buyer beware.

That said, getting educated is totally legal, albeit with the same risk about where you get your "facts."

Nobody here is gonna sell you AAS or facts, but the board is chock full of vets who've been doing and learning for decades. A lot of O1der gents here can help, and you've already found one of the best .....

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Endogenously required:

1. Cholesterol
Testosterone-metabolism-Testosterone-is-a-steroid-hormone-metabolized-from-cholesterol.png

2. A multivitamin. A "B Complex" that includes every B vitamin cofactor also required.

3. Daily ingestion of all 20 amino acids.

4. Minimum 2.5 liters of water daily. Avoid alcohol completely.

5. A fixed, unchanging sleep+wake routine. Prioritize this.

6. Resistance and aerobic exercise. One or both every day. Do take vacations, though.

B

Bukler

May 31, 2022
Endogenously required:

1. Cholesterol
View attachment 12721

2. A multivitamin. A "B Complex" that includes every B vitamin cofactor also required.

3. Daily ingestion of all 20 amino acids.

4. Minimum 2.5 liters of water daily. Avoid alcohol completely.

5. A fixed, unchanging sleep+wake routine. Prioritize this.

6. Resistance and aerobic exercise. One or both every day. Do take vacations, though.
thank u
interesting

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic