Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
NO one remembers as much about Boardsworld as BMJ, but I heard IPL was faking it a little.
Went back to read TG post and my response. I miss the last sentence where she was caught using others pics. I also see his post was satirical or sarcastic.
I'm a little embarrassed with my post.. I had no idea she was a complete fake. Guess my memory is not as good as I thought it was :D

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Dunno about Fake,or complete fake, I liked the pics ....:p

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
It's based off memory but that not saying much as my memory has failed me before lol. She must of not looked so great after all?
Yea man, that was not her in the avi she used. She lied about it being her. There were pics posted of her, and she didn't even look like she lifted at all...not like fat or Roseanne Barr big or anything, lol, but WAYYYYY far from the avi she used:( She tried to fight it for awhile before admitting it wasn't her.

I'd have to see the real pics of her again to give a better estimate on looks....my standards have went down over the years...heh heh heh:D

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
NO one remembers as much about Boardsworld as BMJ, but I heard IPL was faking it a little.

AAS induced calification of the brain ... it's real :eek:
I've forgotten so much. Most of the boards from back in the day are all shut down, so there is no way to even use them to go and try to remember old stuff, lol. You are too nice buddy, I wish I could remember most of what i forgot like noted earlier. Man, so many good times. Even a lot of the serious drama stuff from back then is funny now though:D

Around 96/97 over at EF, it was before the new formatted boards came along (the newsgroups deja etc), you would just log on as any name. Most used the same name to establish their identity, but members could sign on using other board member's names. I remember when Animal used to piss people off, everybody would log on as him and fukk with him, haha.

His 'rave list' is still available at EF from back in '97 as well. Lots of good guys from when the boards started that are no longer around. Before the boards, we all read the magazines and stuff. When the board were created, all those same guys started posting on the forums, it was really cool. After M.F.W, (Misc.fitness.weights), I think it was either Meso or EF that was next. I'm sure it was meso, it had Flex on there, but EF was right after it. The rest was history after that...lol.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
LOL ... I am not "too nice," I am simply old enough to remember when Encyclopedia Britannica came in a hard copy set about 2 feet long, back when data bases were measured in feet instead of bytes.

YOU're the closest thing we've got nowadays, Obi Wan Kenobi ....... :)

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Both RediCat and SBC were good guys from way back. They didn't get along though from what I recall.

Anybody know what happened to Leslie (RC) after he was released?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Yea man, that was not her in the avi she used. She lied about it being her. There were pics posted of her, and she didn't even look like she lifted at all...not like fat or Roseanne Barr big or anything, lol, but WAYYYYY far from the avi she used:( She tried to fight it for awhile before admitting it wasn't her.

I'd have to see the real pics of her again to give a better estimate on looks....my standards have went down over the years...heh heh heh:D
How the hell did I miss this lmao!! Must of been on planet Mars at the time. Damn it's so sad that some people feel the need to belong so badly or be someone special that they have to make up these fantasies roles online. I guess i got to give her a little credit for pony-ing up and coming clean. One thing I can't stand are those who will do anything to not accept accountability and lie and continue to lie even though everyone know their full of shit. Kinda like that Jussie Smollet idiot recently.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
the old names I remember are RyRoid, Hrdbodygrl,
Retabolil, IP, swolecat, Ironmike, palm desert
MikeKing, Sandoz, Animal, Mr.T
Redicat, ganabol. Alin
I remember Swolecat and Ironmike from GotFina along with Mule (Mike Miller) and Iron Addict.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I remember Swolecat and Ironmike from GotFina along with Mule (Mike Miller) and Iron Addict.
IronMike used to stop in at AF as well, he was a nice guy. Sad he is gone, same with SwoleCat.

Mike Miller was pretty funny when he'd get on a rant. Guy was flippin' huge at like 450+ pounds. After he left powerlifting, he got down to around like 315-320# own his own when he was trying out for wrestling and the WWE. He asked me to draw up a diet for him to get to 290# in 10 days for a performance he was going to give to some of the main WWE guys. I was like WTF....that's impossible unless you drop a shit-ton of water and carb and glycogen deplete, etc. SO I did what I could, added some glycerol in if he could get it, mainly to help with any dehydration, energy/endurance, etc, etc. Not long after he went into MMA, and then found out he had some kind of brain tumor or something, IIRC. Super cool guy.

A guy I know (or knew) her in town was driving over to Wesley's (IA) down in LA to train for awhile. Not long after we heard of IA passing.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Yes, Iron Addict. I had almost forgotten about him. What about STK ?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The two I remember and had a lot of off site contact with 15+ years ago are Pinnacle (bobby) and Swole Cat (Chris) the second I know is dead, died under strange circumstances. Pinn just disappeared over night.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,