Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HGH...will it help with size and strength w/o Anabolics

O

O1dm@n

May 4, 2022
I have used anabolics and have had great success at gaining size and strength. However, I have never used HGH because of cost and lack of a supplier. I am now considering HGH if I can find a legit supplier, but not sure if it would be beneficial for size and strength gains without the use of anabolics too.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome to TID!

In general, I did not experience any significant anabolic effects while taking GH. I suppose at crazy high doses, there may be some anabolic effects, but I noticed it more in an aesthetic nature, where it gave me some increased fullness and roundness to the muscle I had already developed.

I like GH, but if you're looking to increase size and strength, I would stick to a simple test regimen. You'll get much more bang for the buck.

O

O1dm@n

May 4, 2022
Welcome to TID!

In general, I did not experience any significant anabolic effects while taking GH. I suppose at crazy high doses, there may be some anabolic effects, but I noticed it more in an aesthetic nature, where it gave me some increased fullness and roundness to the muscle I had already developed.

I like GH, but if you're looking to increase size and strength, I would stick to a simple test regimen. You'll get much more bang for the buck.
Understand...I have fu@#ed up my natural test production from years of anabolic abuse and now trying to get my body producing again. So, I trying to stay away from synthetics. I guess I am really just looking for something that will provide me energy levels and not so much size and strength. If it gave me size and strength, that would just be an added benefit. Thanks for the info.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
HGH is great for overall health but not sure how much raw energy you will get.

you might feel more rested at times and higher rate of recovery but yes stacking with test and other gear is most synergistic and you will feel the most energy stacking the HGH.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I honestly was never a big fan of HGH. I've taken it several times at different doses and lengths each time. But the sides I always got of
joint pain, carpel tunnel, severe swelling of my knees from fluid retention, severe fatigue for the first few months, just never seemed to offset the price and length I had to take it to get beneficial results.
With that being said at my age (57) I never say never. Still may run it low dose in the future with my TRT. Most likely not until I retire in 5 years.

O

O1dm@n

May 4, 2022
HGH is great for overall health but not sure how much raw energy you will get.

you might feel more rested at times and higher rate of recovery but yes stacking with test and other gear is most synergistic and you will feel the most energy stacking the HGH.
Thanks for the feedback. Maybe I stick to TRT and stack it with HGH. Something to think about.

O

O1dm@n

May 4, 2022
I honestly was never a big fan of HGH. I've taken it several times at different doses and lengths each time. But the sides I always got of
joint pain, carpel tunnel, severe swelling of my knees from fluid retention, severe fatigue for the first few months, just never seemed to offset the price and length I had to take it to get beneficial results.
With that being said at my age (57) I never say never. Still may run it low dose in the future with my TRT. Most likely not until I retire in 5 years.
Thank you for the response. I have never done HGH So not sure what to expect. I am 57 as well and may need to stack with TRT for some gains. Was hoping to have some benefits from HGH especially for cost. I understand it is very expensive.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
I am running it wit the intent for fat loss. I do not believe a great choice for strength and size short of high dose and insulin.

I am currently running
6iu ed
50mg tren a ed
50mg test c ed
40mg var ed

A pretty decent stack for far loss and maintaining size and strength. Do I feel the GH is essential with this? Nope but a nice addition.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
While HGH doesn’t itself cause cancer (it’s not carcinogenic) it does increase IGF which can extend the life and reproduction of cells.

That means that if you used to be a smoker, or have a history of cancer or even a high rate of cancer in your family, you run a real risk of cancer yourself.

I smoked for over 20 years in my younger days…… No hgh for me.

O

O1dm@n

May 4, 2022
I am running it wit the intent for fat loss. I do not believe a great choice for strength and size short of high dose and insulin.

I am currently running
6iu ed
50mg tren a ed
50mg test c ed
40mg var ed

A pretty decent stack for far loss and maintaining size and strength. Do I feel the GH is essential with this? Nope but a nice addition.
Not sure what var is?

O

O1dm@n

May 4, 2022
While HGH doesn’t itself cause cancer (it’s not carcinogenic) it does increase IGF which can extend the life and reproduction of cells.

That means that if you used to be a smoker, or have a history of cancer or even a high rate of cancer in your family, you run a real risk of cancer yourself.

I smoked for over 20 years in my younger days…… No hgh for me.
Never smoked...and no cancer

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic