Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
tiltthe end (however he spelled it).. what a tool that kid was.. "guys, is it bad that I ate a whole jar of skippy peanut butter this morning?" or this one "my abs looked awesome in the moonlight
He was a weird dude for sure. I don't think he got out much. He would talk about the most random things. I remember him one time talking about how he liked to fuck a pillow he taped in half. It was totally out of left field. Before he disappeared he supposedly had this black girl stalking him and I think he was having some internal conflicts with his feelings for her lol.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
what about snatchboogie from OutlawMuscle.

He was the guy that bragged about doing 1000mg primo per week, had this awesome physique, blah blah blah. Then got called out, posted his pics and he was a lot smaller than he claimed to be. Not a lot of muscle if I remember. He was ripped/skinney..

Then that tool so called guru Anthony Roberts. I used to get into with him and call him out all the time over at elite fitness, and steroid.com. He even had a supplement made, that I tore apart with another member and discredited his entire supplement. Claimed it raised test levels, blah blah blah.. With some herb from deep in the jungles of Africa.. lol

There was another guy too, can't remember his name.. Everyone used to give him shit, also made a supplement called Cock Pump or something of that nature. He was promoting it over at Outlaw Muscle. He got tore to shreds too. Always bragging about himself, girls, etc. Let me think and hopefully his name comes to mind.
OLM has had some characters for sure. I know you remember HolyGhost. Another idiot. I vaguely remember him having some shady involved with gear sourcing/ scamming. He now goes by the alias Mai Thai on professional muscle. You cant mistaken that ugly tat he has on chest. Hes definitely toned it down a bit. No more sourcing drama, but he'll occasionally have a freudian slip and talk about some stupid shit. Just a couple weeks ago he was taking about fightjng someone in his gym over a comment he provoked.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
When I first discovered the boards back in 2005/2006, Big Cat was pretty popular among the forums. Had some good articles if I remember correctly. Unfortunately he passed just a few years later.

The first board I joined was WCBB with Basskiller and his legendary finaplex conversion instructions. Man those were the days-- cheap easy access to the best tren ace most of us have ever had or will have.

Last edited:
ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Whatever happened to PurpleHaze ? He was on every board then poof !!! Never see him anymore.
If I remember correctly, I think he retired from the forums..
We had a satchboogie on elite pitching that gram of primo shit. He was selling Turkish primo on the downlow and I think he started ripping people off at the end. Probably same guy cause he was skinny muscles.
Same guy.. He used to get into all the time with indy69camaro..
Mikestrong, George Young, Supergirl Retabolil, Dutch Windmill, Desert Fox. Jyzza, Redstar (RSOC).

also, anyone Remember Nandi and Getswole?
Retabolil is still around.. He was arrested for steroid distribution, came back, and now he is domestic-supply..
Damn IM good to see you been awhile. AB in a cemetery now everybody's gone.
Hey bro, yes It has. I haven't really been on the forums too much anymore. And I am not a very good Mod either. AB is a ghost town, I was on there last week, but not a lot of action. A lot of forums are like that now..

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
When I first discovered the boards back in 2005/2006, Big Cat was pretty popular among the forums. Had some good articles if I remember correctly. Unfortunately he passed just a few years later.

The first board I joined was WCBB with Basskiller and his legendary finaplex conversion instructions. Man those were the days-- cheap easy access to the best tren ace most of us have ever had or will have.

Yes, those were the days making home made Tren. Too bad we can't buy the pellets anymore. I used to make some good Tren from those kits back in the day.. :)
OLM has had some characters for sure. I know you remember HolyGhost. Another idiot. I vaguely remember him having some shady involved with gear sourcing/ scamming. He now goes by the alias Mai Thai on professional muscle. You cant mistaken that ugly tat he has on chest. Hes definitely toned it down a bit. No more sourcing drama, but he'll occasionally have a freudian slip and talk about some stupid shit. Just a couple weeks ago he was taking about fightjng someone in his gym over a comment he provoked.
I had to go to outlaw muscle and see if I could remember that member that was there selling the 'Cock Pump' supplements..Couldnt find him or remember, hopefully it will come to mind.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Hey bro, yes It has. I haven't really been on the forums too much anymore. And I am not a very good Mod either. AB is a ghost town, I was on there last week, but not a lot of action. A lot of forums are like that now..
Being a Mod, esp. a good Mod, is a lotta work, and sometimes a thankless job. Seen a Mod on another board who set a world record for his commitment to that board and subsequently lost his marriage due, in part, to how many hrs/day he was Moderating.

I've only watched a few boards in the community in recent yrs, but, yeah, AB ... and Whey's board are on life support.

TID is not, but it's not as active as some junk boards either. Next time you're in town, say Hello, and bring NC and enjoy_tren with you :)

Dinosaurs gotta stick together to ensure their survival ........

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Pffft he is so full of shit. I was on E Roids and after the owner was busted he PM's me and says, I got the hook up dude. I could smell that scam through the keyboard. Never mind that I liked 20 minutes from Tijuana ..Muay Thai / Holy Ghosts advised some in the forum to send someone a "hot pack " and call the cops on him.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Being a Mod, esp. a good Mod, is a lotta work, and sometimes a thankless job. Seen a Mod on another board who set a world record for his commitment to that board and subsequently lost his marriage due, in part, to how many hrs/day he was Moderating.

I've only watched a few boards in the community in recent yrs, but, yeah, AB ... and Whey's board are on life support.

TID is not, but it's not as active as some junk boards either. Next time you're in town, say Hello, and bring NC and enjoy_tren with you :)

Dinosaurs gotta stick together to ensure their survival ........

I am a MOD on Wheys board, they do like it small, and intentionally dont wanna be a big or even public anymore. Thye all have their place. It sure is a different world than 2000-2007.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Then that tool so called guru Anthony Roberts. I used to get into with him and call him out all the time over at elite fitness, and steroid.com. He even had a supplement made, that I tore apart with another member and discredited his entire supplement. Claimed it raised test levels, blah blah blah.. With some herb from deep in the jungles of Africa.. lol
I remember that guy.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I am a MOD on Wheys board, they do like it small, and intentionally dont wanna be a big or even public anymore. Thye all have their place. It sure is a different world than 2000-2007.
2000-2007 was one hell of a time for lab rats. We all did a lot of testing and sharing lab rat results back then. It was like learning to maneuver through the wild west.

Avoiding abscesses, infections, scammers, and customs.

Aaahh.. to be young and dumb again.

*this of course is all speculation *

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

onedieselboy , ,