Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How to combat GH lethargy?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
These blacks at 2 ius a day are turning me into a zombie. Any way to combat this? Never bugged me before. I have stopped and started these kits 3 times now. I am taking berberine and it's not torching it.

Should I change to EOD and take it powo vs before bed? Great results but nodding off isn't helping reduce my work load.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Taurine and carnatine was best for me. I also used licorice and reishi mushroom extracts

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am not a big slin fan at my age but do you guys think lantus would help with the lethargy to counter high bg?

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
GH directly affects the adrenocortical system (promotes conversion of cortisol [needed for wakefulness] to inactive cortisone). There also seems to be an association between high dimer content and lethargy.

So, switching to nighttime administration makes the most sense (GH lethargy is not related to hyperglycemia/blood glucose or any of the aforementioned supplements), as well as trying a different (with lower dimer values) rhGH preparation.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
GH directly affects the adrenocortical system (promotes conversion of cortisol [needed for wakefulness] to inactive cortisone). There also seems to be an association between high dimer content and lethargy.

So, switching to nighttime administration makes the most sense (GH lethargy is not related to hyperglycemia/blood glucose or any of the aforementioned supplements), as well as trying a different (with lower dimer values) rhGH preparation.
That's interesting on the dimer amount causing possible sleepiness/lethargy. I knew that it most likely led to more side effects and water retention, but I never thought about the lethargy. I haven't payed attention to any recent testing on generic HGH, but I do remember the Meditropes (black tops) from years back having the higher dimer amount tested, which also were synonymous with higher water retention.

I haven't taken HGH in many years now to try all the different companies out with varying amounts of dimer concentrations. I actually didn't try the black tops. Mine were back in the Hyges, blue tops, etc... days, lol.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
These blacks at 2 ius a day are turning me into a zombie. Any way to combat this? Never bugged me before. I have stopped and started these kits 3 times now. I am taking berberine and it's not torching it.

Should I change to EOD and take it powo vs before bed? Great results but nodding off isn't helping reduce my work load.
So you are currently taking it just before bed correct?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That is when I take it, I have found 8 weeks to be the clincher for the sides to dissipate from the numb tingling hands to the sleepiness, if you can hold out that long.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic