Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Deca-Durabolin

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
I loved deca back in the day and made EXCELLENT gains off of it, however we were weanies and use the dosing that women use today my friends and I would run 200-300 per week, all of us are alive and look Great to this day.
We ran Organon amps from Athens or Paris it was 100mg per amp.
Long duration Low dose is still how I run everything, I can't even imaging 600mg much less 900mg per week, you must be a Monster bro.
Train hard and time under tension along with an anabolic boost and good nutrition is the key in my very humble opinion, the compound is an excellent choice for great gains.
Remember I started all this in the mid 90's so we had no ideas about ratios or half lives or or stable blood levels, all we knew was that what we were doing was working and we looked better than almost everyone around us.........FWIW.
Bill Phillips Anabolic Reference Guide and Danny Duchaines dirty dieting and news letters were our guides.
Cheers brothers.
Brother when you mentioned long duration low dose, i am curious to know how long can we run and at a low dose of how many mg per week?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have run 200-300 mg of Tren E and Deca not concurrently with a Test base of 200-250mg for 4-6 months with no ill effects that I could detect.
I DO NOT recommend that others do it however I will say that as opposed to some of the moronic dosing that have heard and seen others post about and taking for 12 weeks I will say that I feel my duration/dosing is WAY safer and will give much longer lasting effects with more keepable gains.
Blowing up on 2 grams pf gear and having zits and shit everywhere while eating shit and lifting in a half assed manner is a no where road that we have seen displayed time and time again usually those guys disappear in a year or two and post up horror stories of bad side effects and limp dicks etc..lol
More than you asked for sorry haha.

Reactions: 5.0
The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brother when you mentioned long duration low dose, i am curious to know how long can we run and at a low dose of how many mg per week?
That's the Golden question! My opinion would be lighter than most
I'm sure if you add 50 mg of Deca to your trt, you could do that for ever.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
That's the Golden question! My opinion would be lighter than most
I'm sure if you add 50 mg of Deca to your trt, you could do that for ever.
Some HRT clinics do just that, generally 100 mg/wk or less of Deca combined with TC for HRT, not to exceed 200 mg/wk total, although some guys are close to 300 mg/wk total. Its individual, to predict who can take what, how much and for how long is impossible to determine unless that person tries it for his/her self and does regular labs (at least 2x/yr), echo (yearly) and abdominal US, every couple especially if orals are involved (and it should be minimal Var only). Calcium score or CT angiogram (every 5 yrs) esp with family history. You have to balance quality of life with longevity. For me I'd rather live a few less years and enjoy them vs living longer and feel miserable. I really wish someone would make Mast compounded as it too would be a good addition (50 mg/wk) and place of some TC for HRT esp us older guys that are trying to keep E2 and local conversion of DHT down but still want good erections and libido. At those doses any negative effects beyond those of TC only are likely to be minimal or physiologically relevant in over the long haul, BUT you still have to keep an eye on potential sides.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Some HRT clinics do just that, generally 100 mg/wk or less of Deca combined with TC for HRT, not to exceed 200 mg/wk total, although some guys are close to 300 mg/wk total. Its individual, to predict who can take what, how much and for how long is impossible to determine unless that person tries it for his/her self and does regular labs (at least 2x/yr), echo (yearly) and abdominal US, every couple especially if orals are involved (and it should be minimal Var only). Calcium score or CT angiogram (every 5 yrs) esp with family history. You have to balance quality of life with longevity. For me I'd rather live a few less years and enjoy them vs living longer and feel miserable. I really wish someone would make Mast compounded as it too would be a good addition (50 mg/wk) and place of some TC for HRT esp us older guys that are trying to keep E2 and local conversion of DHT down but still want good erections and libido. At those doses any negative effects beyond those of TC only are likely to be minimal or physiologically relevant in over the long haul, BUT you still have to keep an eye on potential sides.
Interesting! Of all the blends I've seen over the years, I've never seen a Test Cyp/Deca/Mast E blend at 100/50/50, and yet that appears to be what you'd like for yourself?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Interesting! Of all the blends I've seen over the years, I've never seen a Test Cyp/Deca/Mast E blend at 100/50/50, and yet that appears to be what you'd like for yourself?
Personally it would be 80 TC and 30 ND every 5 days, and 25 Mast P twice a week, however that falls with the E5D.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Personally it would be 80 TC and 30 ND every 5 days, and 25 Mast P twice a week, however that falls with the E5D.
Wilson, life is filled with compromises!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I hate it when philosophical quality-of-life thinking invades bodybuilding boards, but maybe that's what separates a great board from the others .....

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I've been using 10mg/d of Tren Ace sub-q for about a month now, and it's phenomenal. I was only using 20-40mg sub-q test ED to EOD prior for a super long period, but i can definitely notice the small tren dose on appearance, some on strength, and a little on aggression. I'm only half-ass eating like i should and going through a ton of outside life issues and been sick this past week with a sore throat. It's not making me 'huge' or anything, but i'm amazed that at such a low dose, it's like i'm leaning out without much effort. I think i've missed a day on 1-2 of the weeks as well, so not even a full whoppin' 70mg/wk either...lol. Test is at 20mg sub-q ed as well. I do test on one side and tren on the other.

If I could go back and change my approach on gear use for the first 15-18 years, i'd do it in a heartbeat. As a side note to that though, the first 10 or so was just trying different approaches and things to experiment on and learn though, so it's hard to really say.

To refrain from further rambling....i'll stop there.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Ok, I think something is starting to kick in now. Squats on Sat felt real solid and bench last night went well, eeked out an additional rep in bench. Could be the test alone doing the job.

For me, the first sign is this solid lift feeling, followed by my bis filling out and then finally my delts cap nicely.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic