Kiddorism
What's New?

Some Guy's Cycle Results/Questions/Ramblings

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Lets start with... I knew a guy...

had 4 months of clean receptors, then who was taking 1g of test E/400mg Tren E per week, and 50mg winny caps a day for 60 days.

After 3 months there was a max of a 19lb gain (211->230) PLUS fat loss, but can't really see a huge fat difference, at least in his eyes, but he had to buy a new fitted shirt for a wedding (neck up over an inch, and he's never fit into a "slim fit" style shirt before, meaning he needed the taper so the bottom of the shirt didn't look like a fucking moomoo shirt..) and it fit, along with fitting comfortably into a 3yr old tailored 34" waisted suit pant..

Hmm.. guess it sounds better written here than in my head.

He took 3 weeks off due to tendinitis to rest.. went back for 2 weeks.., then took 3 weeks off because of pain and work.

He's half way through PCT about to drop from 100mg Clomid/1mg Arimidex ED, to 50mg Clomid/1mg Arimidex ED, For a total of 21 days.

HE.. started mental health meds (stimulants) Friday, and from caloric drop and it being a diuretic,.. He's down from his max gains by 12.5lbs and only up 6.5lbs from the start of his experiment. He seems to float depending on diet & hydration between 217-223lbs since being off cycle. His old float weight while on was 222.5-228.5, the 230lb marker, might have been before his morning shit.

DURING the experiment, changes were noticeable, but now looking flat, but a little skinnier.
--
Oh yeah, here's my point

The guy said the gear was from an UGL and priced extremely reasonable. Did his cycle journey seem about right with those numbers?

The tren sweats and insomnia were horrible after the first 6 days of use, until 4 days after the last shot, minimal hair loss, acne was minimal, AND ZERO shot pain or cough, no funny tastes. He had initial reservations about the manufacturer due to price. I guess a first time customer for that guy so it was a trial order, I suppose.

He hasn't used ANY form of tren in 15 yrs and he's in his 40's. While taking 250+ mg/week off and on forever of Test E and throwing in EQ or winny depending on the time of year.
--

Do the results sound appropriate?
Does the gear sound like its dosed correctly?

.... all that.. for 2 questions and some validation, geesh.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
It would be almost impossible to say how accurately dosed the gear was based on his cycle results due to so many factors that come into play. With that said, I'd say his results sound about what you could expect from what he was taking. A lot would have been riding on his diet, rest, training and such. I'm sure he could have done better or worse depending on those factors, but just shy of a 20lbs gain for someone in his 40s is good in my opinion.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
It would be almost impossible to say how accurately dosed the gear was based on his cycle results due to so many factors that come into play. With that said, I'd say his results sound about what you could expect from what he was taking. A lot would have been riding on his diet, rest, training and such. I'm sure he could have done better or worse depending on those factors, but just shy of a 20lbs gain for someone in his 40s is good in my opinion.
Diet not completely dialed in, sleep was horrible (tren insomnia was horrific),but training was on point.

Thanks for the response.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic