Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Von Moger in ICU

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Sad to see the shit show Calum has been bringing on himself ever since his dog died a good while back.
I swear, that’s when he went into a tailspin self-destruction mode.
Don’t know the full extent of this event now, but “could” be the end of any further endeavors for him. A lot of wasted potential.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
It's sad to see him end up like that. He's been spiraling down for a while, but this could potentially be something he can't bounce back from. However it turns out, I hope he gets some help and starts getting his life back on track.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Sad to see the shit show Calum has been bringing on himself ever since his dog died a good while back.
I swear, that’s when he went into a tailspin self-destruction mode.
Don’t know the full extent of this event now, but “could” be the end of any further endeavors for him. A lot of wasted potential.

It is weird for me when people are that destroyed after losing a pet. One of my Marines killed himself a couple days after his dog died. I love my dog and I will probably shed a tear when he is gone, but that is about it.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Sounds like a Psych eval followed up by some counseling could do him some good...lol
Introspect and Retrospect is what got my shit together.
Time can be a blessing or a curse I had to get and keep really fucking busy so I had no time to think about my stuff, this guy is throwing away a promising life, hopefully for those that love him he will figure it out.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Sad!!!...Wish him the best!...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
It is weird for me when people are that destroyed after losing a pet. One of my Marines killed himself a couple days after his dog died. I love my dog and I will probably shed a tear when he is gone, but that is about it.

I've owned quite a few dogs in my short time of existence and lost most to death!...Never felt the need for suicide?... I did love em tho!!!...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wonder if Von Moger had been a likely candidate for suicide for any number of reasons already, and that his dog's death was just "the final straw" that triggered him.

I'm one of those crazy dog lovers that normal people wonder about, I cried like a baby each time one of mine died, but suicide was never an option. Too many homeless dogs out there who need a home and a caring owner.

In the USA, public shelters vary from State to State. I live in a State that operates "kill shelters." It's not a choice, some States have more incoming dogs than they can adopt out, space+funding are limited, and a rotating euthanization schedule must be implemented to make room for newer dogs that (might) get adopted.

My space+funding are limited too, I can't begin to make a dent in the overall problem, but I won't be suicidal over any one dog's death ... too many other dogs, too little time.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Wow what a riches to rags story. Dude had it all. Sad to hear.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah, saw it on BB&BS. Sad part is that noone intervened; they only told media not to mention his name but that doesn't do crap for him.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Sad part is that noone intervened; they only told media not to mention his name but that doesn't do crap for him.
That's what I don't get. We've all been watching him spiral out of control and I can't help but wonder why his close circle hasn't intervened in some of this. Maybe they tried, but he wouldn't listen. I hope that's the case.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic