pbtom
What's New?

Need some advice on my current cycle

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
Sorry to keep troubling everybody, I need some advice on my current cycle
as currently I am using T-Prop 100mg + NPP 100mg EOD

Currently on Cycle Week 4, and when i open my balance supply, i notice that one vail of T-Prop and Npp the oil color is totally different from the other few, i suspect it is either decontaminated or the bloody seller selling me expired item where they changed their box (kinda common here)

hence i am down with 1 vail of npp and t-prop, when confronting the seller, i was being told good sold are not refundable neither do he still have stock for npp

based on the balance vail and throwing away the 1 x 10ml bottle of npp and t-prop per calculation, the cycle will only last for me until week 10 and no longer week 13

can i substitute other stack for the next 3 weeks or i should stop at week 10 then week13 to start pct?

very sorry, as this is a new supplier and first time i am having this situation in my country. no matter how cautious shit like this still happens

hoping to get some advice here..

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Just stop at 10 weeks and start your PCT however many days post cycle you planned on originally. Nothing wrong with a 10 week cycle. Most of my cycles are only 10-12 weeks anymore. For me, cholesterol, RBC and HCT are still in the normal range up to 12 weeks. Once I push past that my blood markers get all jacked up.

Also, there are a lot of factors that could impact the color of the oils that have no effect on the safety or potency of the compound. However, it is smart to rule on the side of safety. If you do not feel safe injecting it then don't inject it.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Sorry to keep troubling everybody, I need some advice on my current cycle
as currently I am using T-Prop 100mg + NPP 100mg EOD

Currently on Cycle Week 4, and when i open my balance supply, i notice that one vail of T-Prop and Npp the oil color is totally different from the other few, i suspect it is either decontaminated or the bloody seller selling me expired item where they changed their box (kinda common here)

hence i am down with 1 vail of npp and t-prop, when confronting the seller, i was being told good sold are not refundable neither do he still have stock for npp

based on the balance vail and throwing away the 1 x 10ml bottle of npp and t-prop per calculation, the cycle will only last for me until week 10 and no longer week 13

can i substitute other stack for the next 3 weeks or i should stop at week 10 then week13 to start pct?

very sorry, as this is a new supplier and first time i am having this situation in my country. no matter how cautious shit like this still happens

hoping to get some advice here..

It could just be that the Manufacturer changed the type or brand of oil they used while producing them. Also, I have mixed oils into DMSO gel before to use them transdermal and gotten benefit. but that was with test cyp and Sust, So I dunno how P and PP esters would effect that idea differently.

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
Just stop at 10 weeks and start your PCT however many days post cycle you planned on originally. Nothing wrong with a 10 week cycle. Most of my cycles are only 10-12 weeks anymore. For me, cholesterol, RBC and HCT are still in the normal range up to 12 weeks. Once I push past that my blood markers get all jacked up.

Also, there are a lot of factors that could impact the color of the oils that have no effect on the safety or potency of the compound. However, it is smart to rule on the side of safety. If you do not feel safe injecting it then don't inject it.
Will do... Will stop at week 10

Tq for your kind advice

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
It could just be that the Manufacturer changed the type or brand of oil they used while producing them. Also, I have mixed oils into DMSO gel before to use them transdermal and gotten benefit. but that was with test cyp and Sust, So I dunno how P and PP esters would effect that idea differently.
Apparently for my case it is the same batch with same expiration and all other few bottle is transparent while another one is a bit yellowish, but the problematic one was dark brown and one is like muddy white, scare the hell out of me

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
If the comparison of the vials was that different, I'd probably scrap them too. Like genetic freak said, it's alwasy better to rule on the side of safety. Especially when dealing with things like this that we're putting in our bodies. Albeit, there are several factors that could cause discrepancies in oil color. Something as drastic as what you described would alert me also.

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
If the comparison of the vials was that different, I'd probably scrap them too. Like genetic freak said, it's alwasy better to rule on the side of safety. Especially when dealing with things like this that we're putting in our bodies. Albeit, there are several factors that could cause discrepancies in oil color. Something as drastic as what you described would alert me also.
agreed.. some said it might due to crash .. so i soak in hot water just to observe ... one did turn back to proper color another one remain in brownish color ... where i trash it off.. just to be safe

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic