Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Liquid Anadrol "Crash" What Does That Mean?

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I'm shopping around for some gear and I found liquid Anadrol but the listing says "May Crash"? I searched around and found posts online about peoples Liquid A crashing but no one ever explained what it means.

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
When someone says it "crashed", they mean that the hormone came out of solution. When most hormones (anavar being at least one exception), are mixed in with a carrier oil, they combine to form a solution. Most compounds stay in solution under most circumstances and at reasonable concentrations. Some compounds, such as test cyp, have a reputation of being tempermental, and want to come out of solution (crash)more easily, for example, when stored in an environment that is too cool.

So this guy is telling you that for the concentration (I'm assuming 50mg/ML) that the anadrol is in solution, it tends to fall out of solution easily. From a visual point of view, this can sometimes be seen as a cloudy swirling of the hormone within the oil or oral carrier. In some instances, much of the hormone can fall completely out of solution and rest on the bottom of the vial in a clump.

Solutions that are at too high a concentration, or are stored in cold temperatures can more easily crash.

A few hormones, like anavar do not form a solution (at least without a little advanced brewer's magic), but reside as a suspension, which means every time you want to use it, you should shake up your bottle in your hand so that all the grains of the hormone mix relatively evenly in the carrier before you ingest.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
When someone says it "crashed", they mean that the hormone came out of solution. When most hormones (anavar being at least one exception), are mixed in with a carrier oil, they combine to form a solution. Most compounds stay in solution under most circumstances and at reasonable concentrations. Some compounds, such as test cyp, have a reputation of being tempermental, and want to come out of solution (crash)more easily, for example, when stored in an environment that is too cool.

So this guy is telling you that for the concentration (I'm assuming 50mg/ML) that the anadrol is in solution, it tends to fall out of solution easily. From a visual point of view, this can sometimes be seen as a cloudy swirling of the hormone within the oil or oral carrier. In some instances, much of the hormone can fall completely out of solution and rest on the bottom of the vial in a clump.

Solutions that are at too high a concentration, or are stored in cold temperatures can more easily crash.

A few hormones, like anavar do not form a solution (at least without a little advanced brewer's magic), but reside as a suspension, which means every time you want to use it, you should shake up your bottle in your hand so that all the grains of the hormone mix relatively evenly in the carrier before you ingest.
So if I wanted to use it after it crashes I would simply shake it up like any other suspension?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't believe that Anadrol is a suspension, but rather forms a "solution" with its oral carrier. So in that case, it's best to immerse the bottle of liquid anadrol in a sink of hot water, and keep it submersed for 5 minutes or so. Eventually, the hormone will re-incorporate into the carrier to form a solution.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I could not explain it any better than tommyguns2. Just shake it up, pull it up in the dropper and drink it.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Is the liquid anadrol meant for injection? I bought injectable anadrol several years ago and it crashed often. I ended up dumping whatever I had left.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Is the liquid anadrol meant for injection? I bought injectable anadrol several years ago and it crashed often. I ended up dumping whatever I had left.
When mine crashed I couldn't get it back even after baking. I did however have good results mixing it 50:50 with test Enanthate. Also used some gel caps as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic