Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Been out of the game for a little... what happened to ironbrotherhood?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
There were at least 100 prominent boards from 2000-2015. Now there are maybe 10 left and you are lucky if there are 15-25 active members on each board. Unfortunately, that is not even 150-250 active members, because most of those are the same members on multiple sites.
I miss sourcecheck.com. sourceauthority.net and SteroidScouts.com a lot.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
There were at least 100 prominent boards from 2000-2015. Now there are maybe 10 left and you are lucky if there are 15-25 active members on each board. Unfortunately, that is not even 150-250 active members, because most of those are the same members on multiple sites.
I miss sourcecheck.com. sourceauthority.net and SteroidScouts.com a lot. @midevil

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I was on GotFina (both versions), Chemical Fitness, Beyond Mass, Mass Monsters, FG and of course WCBB. I never really messed with the source boards.
The turnover was crazy. Uncle Z is the only one of those old international sources on sourcecheck.com the domestic UGLs always went down kinda quick.
I couldn't tell you how many domestic UGL guys I've used in my life, LoL

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
The turnover was crazy. Uncle Z is the only one of those old international sources on sourcecheck.com the domestic UGLs always went down kinda quick.
I couldn't tell you how many domestic UGL guys I've used in my life, LoL
There was a domestic on TSC, SA, and, later, SOI called XtremePharmaceuticals who pleased a lot of ppl and never disappointed afaik, but he got gone without scamming anyone.

I guess sourcing's a pretty risky business, and the smart ones reach a point where it's time to get out. Grateful clients need to factor in "carpe diem" while they've still got access ... I guess?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
There was a domestic on TSC, SA, and, later, SOI called XtremePharmaceuticals who pleased a lot of ppl and never disappointed afaik, but he got gone without scamming anyone.

I guess sourcing's a pretty risky business, and the smart ones reach a point where it's time to get out. Grateful clients need to factor in "carpe diem" while they've still got access ... I guess?
He came back under a different name.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Soooo many forums have just gone away! All the old source checking forums (thesourcecheck, source authority) hell, have you been to WCBB lately. I hate it but it happens.
Everyone's now hanging on social media. The forums are dying. It's a shame because forum is the best platform for sharing bbing info and opinions almost instantly.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Everyone's now hanging on social media. The forums are dying. It's a shame because forum is the best platform for sharing bbing info and opinions almost instantly.
This is the main reason. Back then there were no big social platforms like there are today. Boards were where it was at.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Social media is a dangerous place for AAS discussion, advise, etc...
Oh i'm sure! When you got social platforms generating so much traffic you got to censor what do or say or risk getting someone attention you don't want.

Someone just posted a news article of a female gym influencer who just got popped. Apparently they had seized a package of gear. Sounds if they got tipped off or they just really lucky.

Edit here's the article link

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic