Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Any of you guys used test/Tren base mix

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I know test suspension aqueous from years ago made me the strongest tight away from day one than anything else.
Tren base/test base, sounds powerful lol

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
As tempted by the allure of this for the strength it most definitely brings, I think I have to draw my arbitrary line in the sand at tren base. Years ago I'd have loved this blend, but being honest with myself, this would turn me into a massive prick. I used to love TNE at 35 - 50 mg pre though.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I know test suspension aqueous from years ago made me the strongest tight away from day one than anything else.
Tren base/test base, sounds powerful lol
It's actually almost to much

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
As tempted by the allure of this for the strength it most definitely brings, I think I have to draw my arbitrary line in the sand at tren base. Years ago I'd have loved this blend, but being honest with myself, this would turn me into a massive prick. I used to love TNE at 35 - 50 mg pre though.
I have Test base, Tren base and then the blend. I did just the Tren base tonight and my chest tightened up, I got an instant headache.
It felt like the Tren cough of the old finaplix Tren. It went away after about 5 or 6 minutes. It wasn't pleasant.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
What is the solvent on the tren base?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
IMG_20220502_212947~2.jpg

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I've only ever done Tren Ace and Enanthate. Could it be the straight hormone?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
20% BB, only 2% BA in MTC. I thought at first it had a stupid high BA percentage but it's pretty standard. @genetic freak
Way better than guaiacol. If you ever come across tren base dissolved with guaiacol send it back to where it came from. Do not inject that stuff. Not only does it feel like someone hit you with a sledgehammer for hours after injection, but you will smell like disinfectant. The stuff literally oozes from your pores.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I've only ever done Tren Ace and Enanthate. Could it be the straight hormone?
I never had what you experienced on tren base, so I cannot say it is because it is straight hormone.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I never had what you experienced on tren base, so I cannot say it is because it is straight hormone.
It's just so nuts. I was in distress for a minute there... like I almost thought I was having a heart attack

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It's just so nuts. I was in distress for a minute there... like I almost thought I was having a heart attack
I would think probably the most powerful injectable mg for mg would also have the greatest side effects. You might have just got unlucky pinning with that one. Where did you pin? I do not have any science to back it up, but I noticed a lot of guys who suffer from tren cough pinned in the upper body, usually delts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic