Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tbol vs Dbol

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
I'll dissent slightly here: I just don't think that either of these are particularly potent strength-boosters. Dbol is great for slabbing on mass rapidly, and Tbol is an attenuated androgen (very, very mild androgen; one could even say it's weak).

I do agree that between Tbol vs Dbol, Dbol is the more potent strength-boosting androgen - I would just note that it's not particularly potent at this versus the universe of androgens writ large. Whereas drugs like Anadrol, Tren, Halo, et cetera, even Var, blow away Dbol for strength gains.

Reactions: 5.0

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I'll dissent slightly here: I just don't think that either of these are particularly potent strength-boosters. Dbol is great for slabbing on mass rapidly, and Tbol is an attenuated androgen (very, very mild androgen; one could even say it's weak).

I do agree that between Tbol vs Dbol, Dbol is the more potent strength-boosting androgen - I would just note that it's not particularly potent at this versus the universe of androgens writ large. Whereas drugs like Anadrol, Tren, Halo, et cetera, even Var, blow away Dbol for strength gains.
Agreed.... on most. In no way did var give me near the strength boost of dbol

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
Agreed.... on most. In no way did var give me near the strength boost of dbol
That's a perfectly reasonable point to disagree on brother. I would just add: I had thought for years of Var as a "girl's drug." When I finally tried it - do note, this is legit Oxandrin - it rapidly increased strength. It's common for Var to actually be stanozolol, if you recall any joint aching/hair loss I'd suggest it was very likely Winny. But again - so many do find Var to be mild, it could just be that my expectations have been lowered after years off from Tren and now using only relatively mild androgens seeking only incremental gains.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Best dbol I ever had was pink and yellow thai 5's and 10's 20-25mg per day was all that was needed.
Hell yes….. Those 5mg pink 5 sided Thai dbol were the BEST. I gained 10 lbs on them in one month taking 3 pills a day!…….and I never lost any of those gains afterwards.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
The best dbol I ever used came from Indonesia back in the 90's called DUPA. It was made by Syntex. After that, for the price, it was either the Thai pentagons, or the cheaper than hell Revorvit-B from Mexico.

Dbol made me pretty strong, not as much as Anadrol, but it was better than most other things I used.

I can feel both dbol and tbol after about a week, give or take a few days. Both give pretty good strength. For me, Tbol and Anavar feel close to the same, but I look better on Anavar. Tbol is usually a bit cheaper, though these days, the price of Anavar has went down considerably, so i'd opt for that as a top choice. That said, it can be good to switch it up.

Fack me on this thread, I didn't even read the first page, lol. I'm gonna have to post and then go read it:eek:

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Okay...haha, just read it. I'd say it depends on how you currently look. Both NPP and dbol bloat me, especially dbol. If that is the case, then i'd go for Tbol as my choice. If it doesn't matter what you look like, bloat and all, then i'd go for dbol. I get stronger on dbol than Tbol.

Fukk me though, you are a Gdamn monster!!!:eek:

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Just recently started TPP/NPP cycle. Wanted to throw in one of the two above for additional strength gains

Curious as to preferences between the two. Never tried TBOL but wanted to look at other options as DBOL gives me mad low back tightness/spasms sometimes.
Since you have some wetness already there I personally would prefer T-bol. You have decent estrogen and progestogenic signaling with TPP and NPP. It's just a matter of dialing in the dose. IMO Tbol is pretty benign but works well at least in my hands in the past.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have to wonder about this magical tbol. I have taken it 3-4 different times from different sources and never got a single thing from it even at 80mg per day. The dbol bloat it mostly sodium dependent I think.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I have to wonder about this magical tbol. I have taken it 3-4 different times from different sources and never got a single thing from it even at 80mg per day. The dbol bloat it mostly sodium dependent I think.
It's interesting to hear you say that. I have never had any lack of response for any oral AAS. In fact, I've run tbol as low as 20mg ED, and have noticed its effect. Certainly not magic, but good results in both an increase in strength, and excellent muscle fullness. Running tbol and var daily at 20mg each was really nice!

The only AAS that I never responded to was EQ. It's funny how we're all so different.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic