Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Insonnia during diet

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Seems to happen every time, especially as I get older. I cant sleep during cutting phase.
Using primo, test, deca in moderate dose, about 2600 cal, I'm about 205lbs now..
Melatonin, 5-HTP, none seem to work. I think its primo, only happens when I run it on the cut..
Anyone else have these issue?
Any suggestion?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
If I am cutting I only get 4-5 hours of sleep no matter what I am on. The leaner I get the worse my sleep gets. Melatonin only makes me wake up at 2:30 am groggy, but I still cannot fall back to sleep. I do not have an answer. I usually just get on the treadmill and start my cardio early.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Seems to happen every time, especially as I get older. I cant sleep during cutting phase.
Using primo, test, deca in moderate dose, about 2600 cal, I'm about 205lbs now..
Melatonin, 5-HTP, none seem to work. I think its primo, only happens when I run it on the cut..
Any suggestion?
Gambapentin........OR
Take 3 Tylenol PM's they work pretty well Or Nyquil Severe cold Night time version type of products.
Try reading before bed and NO electronics an hoiur before, phone screens tv's computers etc.............calm the brain down.
I have buckets of Trazadone it did not work for me at all sadly

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Gambapentin........OR
Take 3 Tylenol PM's they work pretty well Or Nyquil Severe cold Night time version type of products.
Try reading before bed and NO electronics an hoiur before, phone screens tv's computers etc.............calm the brain down.
I have buckets of Trazadone it did not work for me at all sadly
Traz was OK but made me dizzy when arising out of bed...
Good points on the sleep tips. Also get a black out mask for eyes and a fan works well for white noise. I sometimes play the deep sleep relaxing music on youboob.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Any suggestion?
Are you taking any thing different like fat burners? I had a hard time sleeping just because of the racing metabolism from diet and cardio.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Yeah strong coffee before workout. I think I've been pushing too hard deep into failure, especially legs... took 2 days off from the gym even from cardio and I can feel my body is beat up. Got a first good night of sleep last night, took magnesium glyceniate and what a difference... not only did I sleep good, I took the biggest poop I havent had in a long time. Feels great all day today.
I also have a back massager machine I got from amazon and I'll start using that in evening prior to sleep, that has always worked well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic