Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Seeking advice on my first PCT

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
Dear Gurus,

I am on T-Prop 100mg & Nandrolone phenylpropionate 100mg 1ml (2 twice weekly) for 3 months
first month i will take turinabol 10mg x 1 whenever i am heading to gym

i was being advice by the seller that I only need to do Clomid 50mg x 1 tab for PCT for 20 days after 2 weeks on the last dose
first 2 weeks 1 day on 1 day off
next 2 weeks each day Clomid 50mg x 1tab

Is it sufficient?

As normally i see most people advice to take 1month or some even 2 months supply

feedback from the seller is because i am on low dose hence clomid will do

but another seller would advice me to have clomid 50mg x 1 tab + Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) 20mg x 1tab
8 weeks for pct

which is correct?

can someone help give me some advice here?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Are you running this now or the "Bulking" stack later on and how old are you I have found that you need a different PCT protocol when you are young.

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
Are you running this now or the "Bulking" stack later on and how old are you I have found that you need a different PCT protocol when you are young.
@Littleguy

I am 40yo asian, just started steroid again after few years of lock down not going to gym

starting with T-Prop 100mg & Nandrolone phenylpropionate 100mg 1ml (2 twice weekly) for 3 months
first month i will take turinabol 10mg x 1 whenever i am heading to gym

the pct that was advice by the seller does not make sense to me, i was being advice on the following:
2 weeks after last shot:
take clomid 50mg x 1 tab every alternate days for 2 weeks
then clomid 50mg x 1tab for the next 2 weeks

he said because my dosage is low this is what he recommended.

but from what i got to know, i should be taking
clomid 50mg x 1tab + nolvadex 20mg x 1tab for 3 weeks
then reduce to clomid 50mg x ½tab + nolvadex 20mg x ½tab

or i should follow the seller's recommendation?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
That is kind of light on the clomid for a clomid only PCT. When I was not on TRT and still doing PCT the standard clomid only PCT was something along the lines:

Days 1-2: 300 mg
Days 3-7: 200 mg
Days 8-14: 150 mg
Days 15-21: 100 mg
Days 22-28: 50 mg

When to start depends on what you are using. I think a good time to start after prop and NPP would be 10-14 days after last injection. Nolvadex is good to have if you are prone to estrogen issues, but I would not run it unless you are. I do know some guys who run just nolvadex for PCT.

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
That is kind of light on the clomid for a clomid only PCT. When I was not on TRT and still doing PCT the standard clomid only PCT was something along the lines:

Days 1-2: 300 mg
Days 3-7: 200 mg
Days 8-14: 150 mg
Days 15-21: 100 mg
Days 22-28: 50 mg

When to start depends on what you are using. I think a good time to start after prop and NPP would be 10-14 days after last injection. Nolvadex is good to have if you are prone to estrogen issues, but I would not run it unless you are. I do know some guys who run just nolvadex for PCT.
ah clomid alone would do on the pct.. ok

next question for day 1 to day 21 - i should take it in 1 dose, or morning and night (split half?)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
ah clomid alone would do on the pct.. ok

next question for day 1 to day 21 - i should take it in 1 dose, or morning and night (split half?)
Usually I would say split it up whenever possible. However, clomid has a half life of 5-7 days, so you can take them all at once or split them up. It should not make a difference.

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
Usually I would say split it up whenever possible. However, clomid has a half life of 5-7 days, so you can take them all at once or split them up. It should not make a difference.
thank you for your kind guidance :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic