Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Lump in ass cheek

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I've had the same issue lately with two different brands of gear. It only happens with the cyp and not the test U. Had a huge lump in my shoulder for about two weeks and every shot in the glut is painful for 4-5 days and swells. Sometimes painful to the point of not being able to sleep at night. I've taken dozens of brands/labs over the years and this is only the second to light me up this way. IDK whats wrong but it shouldn't be happening. I have done up to 3 ml of other brand with zero pain. If I did 2 ml of this I'd end up in the hospital.
Gunz ... I remember when you had some early doubts about a brand from a (then) respected guy on another board, and your early doubts were confirmed by his later disgraceful exit from that board and, hopefully, forever.

Cyp doesn't usually get the (occasional) Pip complaints that Enth does, this is unusual ... might be useful to know more.

Last edited:
myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Excessive swelling and pain can cause rhabdomyolysis and can cause kidney damage. I would throw away any shot with pain or swelling lasting more than 5 days and feel sick. I suspect lot of kidney failures we see with BB are caused by that with excessive synthol abuse.

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
Wow, ok update
I ordered sustanon 250 a year ago. Didn't use it because I decided not to do another cycle again that year. The date on the 2 bottles are 08/2022
So this year I'm like ok I'm still good. Never had problems with this source before. Except for delivery time. It always leaves a pip that I can and used to handle. I inject .05 in my ass the pip felt a little different longer and a little swelling. Ok no problem. Then I inject into my other ass cheek for my second shot 1mil, oh boy (the cookout story of walking) that shit lasted a full week. Thank God I had some left over inflammatory pills left (2) took two different days. I'm in my bed like I just left the Dominican Republic getting my ass done. So I go on the thread and tell him about it in a message after posting pictures of the gear. Because the gear was two different colors. One was mixed with GSO oil & the other was mixed with MCT oil. Which I didn't know about. So he said it looks like from the picture your body might not like MCT oil. Ok fine so I open the second bottle for the 3rd shot. Here we go again. Why didn't I just try it with .05 , I even woke up in a sweat and had to take 2 1/2 Tylenol. So it can't be the oil mix because I used this source once a year for the past 5 years. Then I read on another board that the whole batch could have to much @>
Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
I wanna post the picture but scared I might get stiffed since I haven't sent my small order for this year yet. I waiting to see what the new bottle did. Now money down the drain !

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
Excessive swelling and pain can cause rhabdomyolysis and can cause kidney damage. I would throw away any shot with pain or swelling lasting more than 5 days and feel sick. I suspect lot of kidney failures we see with BB are caused by that with excessive synthol abuse.
Thanks for this info

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I did the same yet I do the thighs. First time in years I had a hard knot with pain. Took four days to subside, I think it was due to pushing to hard and not massaging enough...

You’ll get used to it. I’ve been pinning thighs for years and it’s the only way I’ll inject now. I love to pin my thighs on leg days. I don’t get the soreness I first did when I started pinning them in 2014, right around the time I joined The Den.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
My quad injections swell up every time, half the time glute injections do and fairly often pec injections swell. Basically I'm only safe and pain free with ventro-glute. I've been pinning for 13 years I believe, most of the time has been short ester daily injections so I have a significant amount of scar tissue to work around. I just figure it's the cost of the game.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Catching up with the most recent posts in this thread ... looks like it could become Info Central ... hampered only by irresponsibly naming (some) specific names in some places on the Net.

I always wished sources would openly state which oil, etc. was used for each of their products on the places their Lists are published, but I'm unaware of any. A buyer can always ask before buying, but some, incl. me, don't always do that. While I'm dreaming, in an ideal world, a List would update things like that as soon as available current inventory had also been updated ... to allow for midstream recipe changes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic