Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cryptocurrencies

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Convert to UST, take it to Anchor and make 20% yield on stable coin. $200k/yr income on you million.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
I actually put 500k in crypto.com since I have the 14% apr tier, and the rest in USDC on traderjoe on the avalanche network. I am a believer in the Terra network, but the reserves of UST are getting drained way too quickly, and until they figure out a way to keep the abracadabra degen box away, I'm not sure how long the 20% is gonna last

Last edited:
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“FBI to form digital currency unit, Justice Dept taps new crypto czar”

“WASHINGTON, Feb 17 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has tapped a seasoned computer crimes prosecutor to lead its new national cryptocurrency enforcement team and announced on Thursday that the FBI is launching a unit for blockchain analysis and virtual asset seizure.”

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
“FBI to form digital currency unit, Justice Dept taps new crypto czar”

“WASHINGTON, Feb 17 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has tapped a seasoned computer crimes prosecutor to lead its new national cryptocurrency enforcement team and announced on Thursday that the FBI is launching a unit for blockchain analysis and virtual asset seizure.”

I think we've all seen this coming. Coins like BTC and Ethereum could always be tracked anyway if purchased through an exchange and not been bought anonymously. You could run BTC through a mixer, which was a pain in the ass, or buy something like Monero or another so called anonymous coin, but very few vendors take them. At the end of the day, the most anonymous tender is still a $100 bill.:)

Last edited:
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I think we've all seen this coming. Coins like BTC and Ethereum could always be tracked anyway if purchased through an exchange and not been bought anonymously. You could run BTC through a mixer, which was a pain in the ass, or buy something like Monero or another so called anonymous coin, but very few vendors take them. At the end of the day, the most anonymous tender is still a $100 bill.:)

“…. At the end of the day, the most anonymous tender is still a $100 bill.”

Yes. Which is why the FED will be implementing a new economy — EVERY transaction digitally surveilled. The CBDC. That’s the next level soon to overwhelm / freak out the globe.
All privacy and freedom will essentially vanish the instant the system goes live. Global control complete.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
“…. At the end of the day, the most anonymous tender is still a $100 bill.”

Yes. Which is why the FED will be implementing a new economy — EVERY transaction digitally surveilled. The CBDC. That’s the next level soon to overwhelm / freak out the globe.
All privacy and freedom will essentially vanish the instant the system goes live. Global control complete.
I wish I could say you're nuts, but sadly I agree with you!

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I wish I could say you're nuts, but sadly I agree with you!

I understand Bro. And a majority can’t conceive of it — buts it’s being laid in place. In fact, when the “pandemic” stimmy’s were being discussed as to how best to distribute them, the gov’t almost decided to take the system live at that point. So…. the infrastructure is already programmed — it’s just a matter of when the decision makers decide when “all the ducks are in a row” to take it live.

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
Im a believer in Cardano and building up a nice position via DCA weekly for the past 3 months.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Has anybody here invested in or created NFT's? I've seen some that look like shit my kids drew when they were five yrs old going for 500 or 600 grand!

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I will buy Amazon coin once its offered. Have some BTC, dont touch shit coins...

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
“MicroStrategy’s Michael Saylor Might Be Selling Bitcoins At Your Back”

Sorry man. That is just silly. You do realize that as a publicly traded company they have to disclose ANY transactions with the SEC and those are PUBLIC record.

This is just typical garbage. I dont understand how anyone even gives it any credibility. Not calling anyone stupid, but I am not sure who does not understand that the corporate world has different set of rules and regulations they have to follow.

That has been my reason for stating the rally in 21 is very different than 17. With the tremendous instructional money flowing in, WE WILL KNOW if the big money player sell.

I follow the money, not the fake dumb news stories. I bought more BTC last week. Better than the option of holding cash right now in my opinion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic