Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Husband training me

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
If you can take the "relationship" of the equation during training sessions absolutely nothing wrong with the husband or wife training their spouse.

I've been a personal trainer for over 20 years and I've taken on a lot of clients over the years mostly females that started off letting their husbands train them. They did one of two things the husband either tried to push them too hard because they were trying to prove something or they didn't push them hard enough because they didn't want to piss their wife off and have to sleep on the couch.

The best thing about hiring a personal trainer there is no emotional tie to the client so everything is or should be in the best interest of the client.

My wife and I worked out together one time, she's also a personal trainer, ended up with her punching me in the face because I did walking lunges incorrectly.... According to her.... I asked what I was doing wrong and she punched me in the face. Needless to say we don't work out together anymore LOL.

In my wife's defense her hormones we're way out of whack. She was a ferocious tiger back then and now she's just a sexy cougar.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
We men can learn a lot from women as far as training is concerned. They seem more dependent on trainers/mentors, but they tend to be patient and most dont have issues with egos, focusing on perfect form full rom etc...
When I see male BBs hit back dou le bis, most dont even have flexibility to raise their arms overhead, let alone externally rotate their shoulders to fully display their muscularity. I was inspired alot by early female BBs like Lenda Murrey, Diana Dennis(another master poser) with their elegant but powerful display of their physiques.
Welcome!

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
If you can take the "relationship" of the equation during training sessions absolutely nothing wrong with the husband or wife training their spouse.

I've been a personal trainer for over 20 years and I've taken on a lot of clients over the years mostly females that started off letting their husbands train them. They did one of two things the husband either tried to push them too hard because they were trying to prove something or they didn't push them hard enough because they didn't want to piss their wife off and have to sleep on the couch.

The best thing about hiring a personal trainer there is no emotional tie to the client so everything is or should be in the best interest of the client.

My wife and I worked out together one time, she's also a personal trainer, ended up with her punching me in the face because I did walking lunges incorrectly.... According to her.... I asked what I was doing wrong and she punched me in the face. Needless to say we don't work out together anymore LOL.

In my wife's defense her hormones we're way out of whack. She was a ferocious tiger back then and now she's just a sexy cougar.
Damn bro I hate to see what she does to you if you leave the toilet seat up.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010

She understands I'm not her husband when training... she's actually quite the trooper

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic