Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Loving this anavar

Liddybet75

Liddybet75

TID Lady Member
Apr 17, 2022
I’ve only been on about a week MAYBE, but I feel better mentally, physically and I’m finding strength I didn’t know I had…some may be placebo but my workouts are just getting better. Robbie can be kind of a slave driver but I’m glad when I push out that extra rep or two

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Im handling the var at 5mg great…I think I’m bumping to 5 mg every 9 hours. Thoughts?
Yes you are and I think we do that. Like to add some T3 to your cycle. I know you want your ripped abs back. T3 and Albuterol with this var.... GTG

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yes you are and I think we do that. Like to add some T3 to your cycle. I know you want your ripped abs back. T3 and Albuterol with this var.... GTG
I would reconsider the T3. Side effects of T3 in women appear much more frequently and are far more severe. One of the most common side effects is infertility. If done having kids this is may not be a problem, but it also messes with menopause and menopause timing. Additionally, T3 causes bone decalcification in everyone, which for women, especially women post menopause this is something you do not want to play with.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I would hold off and let the var settle in, unless you are really pressed for time, why add more compounds and why bump the dose so quickly as well?
I have always run low dose of everything and have suffered very little sides over the past 25 years, run stuff low until you need a bump and add only one thing at a time so that you know what is causing what to happen, everyone is so damn impatient I have had guys on their first cycle ever run more stuff than I ever have in my life.
I still am only running one HG Susty per week as my base and I bet I look better than most on here at 56 years of age.
Marathon not a sprint.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I would reconsider the T3. Side effects of T3 in women appear much more frequently and are far more severe. One of the most common side effects is infertility. If done having kids this is may not be a problem, but it also messes with menopause and menopause timing. Additionally, T3 causes bone decalcification in everyone, which for women, especially women post menopause this is som doething you do not want to play with.
Good points, and if she wasnt
I would hold off and let the var settle in, unless you are really pressed for time, why add more compounds and why bump the dose so quickly as well?
I have always run low dose of everything and have suffered very little sides over the past 25 years, run stuff low until you need a bump and add only one thing at a time so that you know what is causing what to happen, everyone is so damn impatient I have had guys on their first cycle ever run more stuff than I ever have in my life.
I still am only running one HG Susty per week as my base and I bet I look better than most on here at 56 years of age.
Marathon not a sprint.
Not pressed for time. She just stopped T3 back in January. Maybe put her on an eca stack. She wants more pEDs, I think the var is enough.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
If you are responding well to 5mg of var right now once a day, then yes i would say up it. As soon as you experience any side effects you do not like, then stop it all. Otherwise carry on....
Not sure about T3, meaning i wouldn't. But that's me : )
Clen, sure. But not T3.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I'm gonna go a slightly different route, if you are doing well on just 5mg, ride it out at that dose as long as you can before bumping it up. This way you have more tricks in the bag to pull out once a stall come, without going extreme. Good luck and enjoy!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm gonna go a slightly different route, if you are doing well on just 5mg, ride it out at that dose as long as you can before bumping it up. This way you have more tricks in the bag to pull out once a stall come, without going extreme. Good luck and enjoy!
That was my point if it works don't break it...lol
"Up the dose" was about a decade ago if I recall correctly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic