Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bus Rides to DC

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Politics aside, and just for lust, who ya got?

AOC or Marjorie Taylor Greene?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

If I could shut them both up, it would be AOC. If left unmuzzled, I may switch. An excellent question!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
AOC's got kinda a mixed-race, exotic face ... MTG has more of a horsey look.
If 3-ways are allowed, MTG has to be the one facing away from me, or else no deal :eek:

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011

AOC

But remember guys, this all stays here, I can't have this stuff attached to me outside of this thread, it could be devastating!!!

:D

I'd like to hit up Kristi Noem too....probably Pam Bondi and a few others. But for just psychotic purposes, i'm a big fan of AOC's nostrils. I'd lay pipe in those bad boys.

The bigger question is whether anybody would be desperate enough to hit up Ilhan Omar?

lol.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
YES! on Kristi Noem. A skinny woman with those deer-in-a-headlight eyes gets me every time, although she may be too skinny when you unwrap your present, not sure, I'll never know.

I would be desperate enough to explore ol' Ilhan ... a sort of different-but-pretty face, but we'd have to discuss whether the turban should come off, or should NOT come off first. (I still remember them exposing Darth Vader's head in an early Star Wars movie).

AOC and Ilhan are 2 of the 4 in "The Squad" .......... I'll pass on another one, and run screaming from the room for the 4th.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I'd spite fuck AOC and introduce her to the classics; the donkey punch, the angry dragon, etc. AOC is a straight up communist and is a member of the club of rome. The powers behind her want America destroyed and they are succeeding greatly. She's honest about her hatred for America.
MTG, she's a fake whore pretends to be for us. She's for sale and only goes so far. She gets to turn around with her ugly donkey face and suck her brown off so I can go back to sleep. Cab fair - strike that- bus fair is on the counter bitch.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
It's just crazy that it's come to this. We're watching our country completely disintegrate while the Fed Government sits there and acts like everything is fine.
they're not just sitting there. They're the one's orchestrating the collapse.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Are we sure AOC is female or a woman not sure of it's gender identity.

Lord please someday this must end...tens of millions of illegals will be here by 2024... I make decent money but it kills me every time I go to the store and see groups of ten or more illegals walking all over everyone rude and obtuse laughing and interfering with other customers. And then just handing a card and getting their free cart full of groceries while we pay 300 hundred bucks for what used to be 200.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic