pbtom
What's New?

First back waxing

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
How do you guys get the NAIR on your back? I mean, are you guys like ultra-flexible or something, because I can't get near to touching most of my back to apply it.

I have to use one of these to reach it:

Or if i can get my wife in the mood to trim it with a beard trimmer, it works great. The rest of the body I just use a razor.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I laughed literally OUT LOUD!
Did they do a chest, arm and leg wax too or would that be way too much Vietnamese torture even for you?
They do it all. She tried to talk me into getting everything done. The only annoying hair I can't do myself is my back though. I may get my toes done next time I'm in for my back though. Toenails painted black.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Like the black toenails...had my pinky black once...hit it with a hammer building a deck...it sucked more than was cool and mysterious,

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I see you thinking about it @The Phoenix
Wanna add to the nut sack wax pot?
Go for it or throw some crypto in with me LMAO

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
How did the Asian community get so involved with this sort of shit I wonder. Manicures, pedicures, and ass waxing!
Odd they have the market cornered... random

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Like the black toenails...had my pinky black once...hit it with a hammer building a deck...it sucked more than was cool and mysterious,
I do it in honor of my Jiu-jitsu teacher.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm in for $5.... anyone else wanna kick in the gunslinger ball wax fund? Gotta be on video. Not your actual nutsack but at least a view from waist up. Gotta show us the Asians and the wax prep.
I believe we can get a pot going. May take some time but soon you may have a dream date with a little Asian torture princess!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic