Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My wife just did her first anavar workout

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
She thinks it's the var but I know it's the pre workout that made her beast out, lol.
Anyway...been on for 3 days today. I'll let everyone know how she's progressing. She's already a hottie but this is gonna simply hone the edge of an already perfect blade!

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
She thinks it's the var but I know it's the pre workout that made her beast out, lol.
Anyway...been on for 3 days today. I'll let everyone know how she's progressing. She's already a hottie but this is gonna simply hone the edge of an already perfect blade!
There DOES seem to be some rapid nongenomic action with var, increasing strength almost immediately. It's underrated even at 20 mg daily in men.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
There DOES seem to be some rapid nongenomic action with var, increasing strength almost immediately. It's underrated even at 20 mg daily in men.
Well she's for sure already showing more motivation but I swear she was pushing out more reps than usual.
Side note, she's always used machines for legs so I threw her under just the bar and was teaching her squat form.... lmao, even with a 5 lb plate under the back of each heel she just couldn't keep her balance. I kept yelling (not in an abusive way) "head up! Back straight...drop till hams are parallel then just stand up.... what's the problem!" Lmao
So I'm running to academy and getting her some resistance bands with handles and this afternoon we're working on squat form at home so she doesn't get embarrassed.
Anyway... she's already asking what time we hit the gym tonight.... I'VE CREATED A HOT MONSTER!

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
So far she's had very noticeable strength increases, she's looking great (even though she already did) but altogether cycle going great for her. @Liddybet75
Oh, She's got her form down now too... I'm very proud

LosaHilly

LosaHilly

Aug 4, 2022
Hmm, you made me think of taking Anavar too. I’ve been trying to shape my body with muscles because I’m extremely skinny. My female friends keep telling me I’m perfect and men like girls like me. However, I get fewer compliments than they, and I never dated a boy who was obsessed with my shapes

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
As well as other effects that appear to be independent of the AR. I think that applies to a number of compounds. The reality is, they all have about the same anabolic activity mg for mg, but it is what else they do or don't do that makes the difference.

LosaHilly

LosaHilly

Aug 4, 2022
Hmm, you made me think of taking Anavar too. I’ve been trying to shape my body with muscles because I’m extremely skinny. My female friends keep telling me I’m perfect and men like girls like me. However, I get fewer compliments than they, and I never dated a boy who was obsessed with my shapes
I have no breasts and know it won’t help me grow them. However, I would like to have an ass and feminine hips. I read on Healthcanal.com that they aren’t dangerous for our health, so I think they could make me gain weight more effectively. What do you guys think? Any more advice? Please, don’t recommend eating more; I might be eating more than all of you

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
She’s gonna love it dude. Mine started about two weeks ago and it’s been incredible for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I have no breasts and know it won’t help me grow them. However, I would like to have an ass and feminine hips. I read on Healthcanal.com that they aren’t dangerous for our health, so I think they could make me gain weight more effectively. What do you guys think? Any more advice? Please, don’t recommend eating more; I might be eating more than all of you
Woman are beautiful in so many different ways. Looks may draw a man to you but it takes alot more than looks to keep em. Works both ways. I'm sure you've been with a man that you were very attracted too at first but in a short time lost interest. As far as the anavar goes I would recommend 5mg day for at least 2 wks and go from there. Make sure you get high protein and calorie intake. Squats are the key to big beautifully shaped booty. Good luck and keep us updated. The men of TID luvs us some photos.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic