Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bus Rides to DC

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
You guys see where Texas Governor Abbott sent a couple busloads of illegal immigrants to Washington DC? Totally savage on his part. Honestly, if I was a taxpayer in Texas, I wouldn't take issue with this at all. I guess Governor DeSantis of Florida has stated he is planning on doing the same. Maybe the politicians on Capitol Hill will invite them into their home.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
The ones who were bused there and interviewed were saying they are already waiting for their government pre-paid bus and plane trips to other states. They will end up wherever the Biden admin wants them to end up....most likely battleground states. It is what it is, they will end up wherever it best fits the dems in the end. Not that I blame Abbott, but the Biden admin is just laughing at all of it because they don't care as long as they get votes in where they most count for them.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
What good is shipping them to DC besides political pandering? Ship them back, not move them around to someone else's backyard - even if its the scumbags in DC.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
What good is shipping them to DC besides political pandering? Ship them back, not move them around to someone else's backyard - even if its the scumbags in DC.
My personal thought is that its because Washington DC ignores the border crisis largely because they don't have to deal with it on a daily basis. Dropping the illegals on their doorstep makes the problem "more real". But even Abbott admitted this was more of a show just to get the problem some recognition.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
No, it won't solve anything, but I did find humor in it. It's too bad they couldn't have dropped them off at AOC's or Pelosi's residence.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
No, it won't solve anything, but I did find humor in it. It's too bad they couldn't have dropped them off at AOC's or Pelosi's residence.
Yea I agree, and ditto on the AOC idea. She wouldn't be able to relate to any of these people. As much as she tries to portray being a Latina, she grew up as a rich, bratty, spoiled kid in America. She wouldn't even last a day in a place like Mexico if she did not have government pay or money. Does she even speak Spanish? She is as fake as can be. It would be hilarious to see a shitload dropped off at her house. She probably lives in a 'gated' community though. Same with all the rest of her squad.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
AOC may be an annoying person, and a genuine POS, but she's got a nice rack. So I try to focus on the positives....
You best bring something to keep her quiet. I fear she would be the type that would not shut up while you are piling her up!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic