Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Transsexual males competing in female sports solution.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Seeing these people in Congress lying through their teeth infuriates me, all in the name of inclusiveness and compassion.
You can just tell they're up to something real evil in the making...

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Seeing these people in Congress lying through their teeth infuriates me, all in the name of inclusiveness and compassion.
You can just tell they're up to something real evil in the making...
This administrations take on the don’t say gay bill is that it’ll cost young lives? Another blatant lie.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
it’s common sense. if you were born with a penis you’re a male. if you were born with a vagina you’re a female. what’s the problem?
Not in this PC world we live in now. You can’t hurt anyones feelings without fear of facing consequences.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I say no bulges in woman’s sports.

transexual males competing in female sports are required to have their dick and balls cut off in surgery.
Then you’d see this BS stop quick :- )
If you’re going to do it why not go all in? Lol

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
it’s common sense. if you were born with a penis you’re a male. if you were born with a vagina you’re a female. what’s the problem
Apparently its not what you biologically and physically are, its what you say you are.

I don't see how this makes any sense in any way and that this is even controversial blows my mind. Is this a coastal thing, because in the midwest I don't know a single person who is confused by what a male or female is. I've also never heard of a farmer milking a bull or even a steer.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
it’s common sense. if you were born with a penis you’re a male. if you were born with a vagina you’re a female. what’s the problem?
Even a little kid has this figured out. It's not until you get a PhD in gender studies that it's gets confusing....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic