pbtom
What's New?

First back waxing

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
Wife hit my back with nair or whatever it’s called… broke out so damn bad. lol
That stuff is evil. Smells awefull and works really half ass. Looked like Daffy Duck with his feathers blown off. made a freakin mess. And then I tried wiping it off with a wash cloth. It was before my first contest. Good thing I had plenty of time to get a g/f to shave it once it went down from red to light pink. Ughhhhh....youth.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think I understand how waxing works, but what exactly happens with the laser removal? And for any of you that have done both, how much longer did the laser removal last compared to the waxing?

I hate my back and shoulder hair. I look like a freaking sasquatch!

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
lol. It smelled so bad, and if she wasn’t fast enough to wipe it off, damn it started to burn quick. I was smooth as shit for one day…lol. And then bacne city. It sucked

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Its not bad. I do have a very high tolerance for pain so I might not be the best person to say. But...on a 1-10 scale of pain its like a 1.5
I may try it. I hate the hair on my back and with summer coming up I need to do something with it. I usually shave it, but that's a constant battle.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I've thought about having that done because back hair grosses me the fuck out.
Same. Wife wanted me to keep it. She likes me hairy but back hair is disgusting. I compromised and kept the chest hair

Wife hit my back with nair or whatever it’s called… broke out so damn bad. lol
I didn't have back hair in my early 20's, but I had chest hair. I put nair on my chest one night, and passed out for a few hours on my couch watching a baseball game with the nair still on. I had boiling blisters all over my chest. Felt like second degree burns lol.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't know about this. I'm pretty hairy so I don't think I'd enjoy someone ripping the hair out of my skin. Not to mention SS wouldn't be happy either. She doesn't like guys who shave their bodies.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
So, your chest and back are hairy as fuck, but not a strand on your head.
Damn bro, that's just not right. ;) :p

Yup. That's me haha. I'm like a bald Chewbacca. This is why my wife looks like Danny Devito.

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
I think my mom banged a gorilla, and is lying who my dad really is. Cursed with back hair, wife does the annual removal every 3 months or so with a back razor. Usually takes 10 min she's done.
Always thought about laser, but wifey says give her the money instead, she doesn't mind shaving me!!

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I used to take off hair religiously with nair.. had it down to a science timing coverage of sensitive areas and relatively issue free. Always hit it post rinse with sea breeze stung like hell for a few seconds but really limited ingrown hairs and bumps. Was dating a beach girl and she gave me the tip. Apparently it opened up the pores so the hair follicles couldn't set in. Some time many years ago they must have changed the formula because I tried many times and even the lightest coating and shortest exposure time left me with red welts from burnt skin.
Waxing worked well on chest and back usually grew back thinner and lighter and would last 6 weeks it seemed. Laser removal was hit and miss for many of my friends that tried it...many touch ups and hair grew back. That was many years ago so maybe technology has changed.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Got my back waxed for the first time today. Best...shit...ever! Should have done this a long time ago. The fact that a little Vietnamese woman gets to hurt me for a half hour makes it even better...lol :D
I laughed literally OUT LOUD!
Did they do a chest, arm and leg wax too or would that be way too much Vietnamese torture even for you?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic