Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trumps Social Media Platform

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Trump’s social media app / platform launched….. well, attempted to launch, and as expected is a shitshow clusterfuck mess from the get go.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Trump’s social media app / platform launched….. well, attempted to launch, and as expected is a shitshow clusterfuck mess from the get go.

Yep. If it's run like any other Trump project it'll flounder around haplessly as a bunch of unskilled yes-men cronies scramble to patch it.

Good idea though (for Trump), Trump is incredible at conning money out of the cult.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm gonna run for prez...fuck it. I probably understand at least the same as Biden.... plus I'm stronger
Clear winner

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'm gonna run for prez...fuck it. I probably understand at least the same as Biden.... plus I'm stronger
Clear winner
Do it!! I feel any of us would do a 1000% better than any of the presidents

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Hell yeah! Flying Dragon can be Surgeon General, LK secretary of state...you wanna be my VP?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Can anyone offer a RATIONAL explanation for why this Trump social media site is floundering so colossally?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Can anyone offer a RATIONAL explanation for why this Trump social media site is floundering so colossally?
Bad launch for one. Too much Dinesh D’Souza, and not a bunch of bots like twitter and FB. People have too understand, Twitter and FB are NSA and CIA information gathering tools. Thats their sole reason of existence. No one will ever know how many real people are their, no fuckin way. Its an "industry" created by and ran by the government. For all anyone knows are maybe a 1000 real people on twitter. Its social engineering device, plain and simple.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Yep. If it's run like any other Trump project it'll flounder around haplessly as a bunch of unskilled yes-men cronies scramble to patch it.

Good idea though (for Trump), Trump is incredible at conning money out of the cult.
LOL the cult of America first.. Bunch of dummies. The middle class needs to go away, fuck em. What we need is more of what Biden is bringing. 3.5 Million illegal aliens wipe these fuckin white people out. A nation is the byproduct of the people that inhabit it, predominantly white America was as evil as it gets. Its better now, just enough money to survive and 7 dollar gas. So fuck Trump, all that ra ra America great stuff, and his total policy failures are lame. Crank up the wars, keep black people on the modern plantation of section 8 and WIC. Get another career politician in there, I wanna go back to sleep. Keep sending those jobs overseas, we dont wanna work, just mail me 400 a month and keep the fentanyl coming. I give up, lets Kamala and Joe handle things...

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
In my opinion they have no Android app and terrible launch plus the massive suppression of the posts made on the site by the media. There are tons of news stories and articles built around or based on Twitter posts can't recall any around truth social. Plus Twitter seemed to open up a bit once Elon popped in . Nothing will change over like said Twitter is used by the government infiltrate anyone they see as a threat.
Hopefully Trump continues to be his worst enemy. We will see after the midterms what the mood of the country is but Trump won't win in 2024. It has to be someone like DeSantis who doesn't throw temper tantrums attacking anyone and everyone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic