Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Eq

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
I think a lot has to do with amounts. I don’t go above 100mg for the cardio effects. Some you guys hitting crazy amounts IMO. (1000mg is just not needed) Damn I never did more than that
Think a lot of it depends on how accurately it's dosed in the vial. I've had test from the same lab where I had to take ai's on 500 week and then turn around and run 750 and not need anything. Just a thought

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Guys some reading material on bolendone. The Kantarci study, they were only using 300 mg/wk of boldenone undecylenate for 16 weeks as part of their cycle, sure protein intake was a little higher, but that alone won't cause the renal pathology observed. Interestingly, Group 1 was taking 280 mg/wk of D-bol. D-bol is nothing more than C-17 methylated Eq. The C-17 methylation certainly does much more than just slow hepatic metabolism. Well the PDFs are too large to attach. Will have to work on this.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
I'll probably just run 600 for 12 weeks and if I don't see much I will bump it up or just discontinue it. Believe me I am not trying to hurt myself.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Well I got my Eq, test, superdrol cycle in today. I'm still trying to drop a few pounds but since Eq takes so long to kick in I'm going to go ahead and start it. Gonna hold off on the superdrol for a few weeks.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022

Peter Bond fairly eviscerated this study on Sep 28 2021:

Overall: the English is really poor, makes it a horrendous read and sometimes I'm unsure what's meant. This on its own should already be a red flag: good quality papers are written in proper English. (It's also a low-tier journal in which it's published.)

The authors write: "Data were collected prospectively during medical inspection form the steroid schema, diet lists, blood and spot urine tests and ultrasound results."

I'm not entirely sure what they mean by "during medical inspection form the steroid schema", but regardless, where is this data? I can only find data measured at a single point in time. There is no prospective data. Only measurements at the end of the 12th week are reported.

Either way: this is cross-sectional, not prospective.

There are 2 groups who self-administered AAS, they were not prescribed. How big is the chance that you're gonna find 8 people doing the exact same cycle A and 7 people doing the exact same cycle B to participate in your study? If it's just 500 mg testosterone, sure, with some effort. But:

Group 1 - 12 weeks of:
500 mg testosterone enanthate weekly
400 mg nandrolone decanoate weekly
40 mg methandienone daily

or Group 2 - 16 weeks of:
500 mg testosterone enanthate weekly
300 mg nandrolone decanoate weekly

?

Moreover, they did not test the compounds of the participants. The black market AAS is full of crap. They only tested serum testosterone and gonadotropin values. The first was increased and the latter was suppressed. So all we know is that both groups took AAS, including testosterone. But other than that..? God knows.

And how were the participants recruited? This is not reported (sigh). For all we know the subjects in the boldenone group were a group of friends who had something else in common that gave them big kidneys...

The authors also write:
"Twenty two healthy, resistance-trained male volunteers who were using anabolic steroids and feeding with high-protein diets were included in the study."

There were 8 subjects in group 1, 7 in group 2, and another 7 in group 3 ('control'). Does this mean the control gorup also used anabolic steroids? But just not when the measurements were taken or something?

And:
"Testosterone levels were over 15ng/ml and FSH and LH levels were both below 0.100 mIU/ml in all subjects supporting depression of pituitary-gonadal axis."
So the subjects in the control group DID take testosterone?

General signs of sloppiness; kidney volume was calculated by "length x width x depth / 2". Why not multiply by pi / 6 instead of dividing by 2? Like the rest of the world does and how it should be done. It doesn't make that much difference in the end result, but why on earth would you make your calculations less accurate by simplifying a simplified formula even further?
The provided reference range for BUN is "0-38 mg/dL", it's not

The provided reference range for creatinine is "0-0.9 mg/dL", it's not
The parenchymal thickness measurements were either done wrong or the subjects in group 1 and 3 have an issue. Parenchymal thickness is usually between 15 and 20 mm (where the boldenone group fit in). The other groups had a parenchymal thickness of 12 mm.
The renal volumes of the other 2 groups are on the low end as well, although obviously not abnormal. (Group 2 kidney volume is indeed abnormal.)

Finally, if this study made you believe boldenone causes kidney damage, then you should also be inclined to think it causes a lot of weight gain. The boldenone group was 11 kg heavier than the other AAS group while sharing the same height (albeit that this large difference was not statistically significantly different from the other 2 groups).
"BuT BaSeLiNe MeAsUrEmEnTs WeRe NoT rEpOrTeD", exactly, neither were they for all kidney measurements.

You cannot possibly attribute an effect to a certain steroid in a cross-sectional study in which the participants self-adminstered AAS without testing the substances they administer. Let alone in a poorly done study like this one. (I have more comments about this paper, but jesus.)

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
EQ is without a doubt the most painless injection I have ever had. No pip, no muscle soreness, nothing.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Thought about adding npp at 150 eod to go along with test and Eq. Considering running it for 8 weeks. Been seeing many cycles that run deca and Eq simultaneously. Personally I prefer npp over deca. Good idea, bad idea?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic