Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Bleeding ulcer!

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I went the ER last week! Just started puking blood one night! Long and short (as I'm sure everyone's first thought was) it's a bleeding ulcer!
Thank God I don't use orals anymore since I'm just on TRT, but guys....I LOVE BEER AND REALLY SPICY FOOD!!!
Getting old SUX!!!!

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I went the ER last week! Just started puking blood one night! Long and short (as I'm sure everyone's first thought was) it's a bleeding ulcer!
Thank God I don't use orals anymore since I'm just on TRT, but guys....I LOVE BEER AND REALLY SPICY FOOD!!!
Getting old SUX!!!!

Sorry to hear that.
That always concerns me since im on blood thinners.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Getting old SUX!!!!

Damn bro, I hate hearing that. Are you feeling better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Getting old SUX!!!!
You went to the ER. Fwiw, what did they say?

One of the worse (but not worst) case scenarios might be a Mallory Weiss Tear, but I'd be more interested in what ER said when you were there than in anything I might be guessing while I'm here.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

One of the worse (but not worst) case scenarios might be a Mallory Weiss Tear, but I'd be more interested in what ER said when you were there than in anything I might be guessing while I'm here.

So you’re at the ER now for similar things raw?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
So you’re at the ER now for similar things raw?

Not sure of your intent there, but I have been many places over time and was trying to add info to a spicy foods and beer diagnosis.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010

I'm looking for my discharge what's a so I can tell you word for word what they said. It boiled down to having a bleeding esophageal ulcer and a couple of cysts on my kidneys

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Do they expect that it may go away or at least be controlled easily? I only know about ulcers from movies where every '70s cop had them.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Do they expect that it may go away or at least be controlled easily? I only know about ulcers from movies where every '70s cop had them.
Think that's what I was wondering before. If they'd done an Upper-GI scope they'd have a better idea of the cause, the likely future, and the "fix," but that would require a hospital admission.

"Worse-er" blood-puking cases seen in ERs are sometimes nicknamed "coffee grounds" by the medical pro's who see them often. If you ain't there yet, you'll probably live, go home, lighten up on the beer and spicy food, and any unpaid bills are referred to a collection agency after 90 days.

Have a nice day :)

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Not sure of your intent there, but I have been many places over time and was trying to add info to a spicy foods and beer diagnosis.

Misunderstanding, a little too much bourbon

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic