Oct 22, 2010
Hey guys - top forum!

Well to cut to it, on a cycle such as this:

week 1-4: Dbol @ 30mg
week 1-12: cyp @ 500mg split
pct: 14 days after last cyp pin

day 1 - 7: clomid at 50mgx2 a day
day 8-37: kessar at 20mg a day

I have advised my cuz (who is wanting to run this cycle) to also run hcg at 250iu from week 2 to week 12 just to keep his nuts busy which will obviously maximise retention of gains during pct.

This guy is adamant though that as its his 1st cycle and he's not running test over 500mg, that his nuts will be ok.

What do you guys think?

Oh - he is 26yrs old, weighs 82kg, 1.75m, been workin out for 8 years.

Thanks.

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Cycle history?
BF?
Goals with this?

Yes HCG needs to be considered. The testes need to be stimulated at some point during the cycle especially if atrophy occurs.
Ancilarries on hand?
Not a fan of the PCT but we'll get into that a bit later.

H

hadz

Oct 22, 2010
Cycle history?
BF?
Goals with this?

Yes HCG needs to be considered. The testes need to be stimulated at some point during the cycle especially if atrophy occurs.
Ancilarries on hand?
Not a fan of the PCT but we'll get into that a bit later.

Howzit hawaaianPride.

Srry - its his 1st cycle so no cycle history. He's bf was measured at 12%

No specific goals - he's trained clean for 8 years and happy with his natural gains, but now wants to give aas a go and put on real size.
as far as ancilliaries goes, he does have letro on hand and iv advised 0.1mg thru out the cycle to keep water & other potential estro sides at bay.

What can you advise as far as pct is concerned? I thought it would be fine for a 1st test only cycle?

Thanks bud.

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Howzit hawaaianPride.

Srry - its his 1st cycle so no cycle history. He's bf was measured at 12%

With this being his first cycle, there is absolutely no need for an oral. Testosterone will do wonders without any helps. Especially since his body has never been introduced to these compounds before.

No specific goals - he's trained clean for 8 years and happy with his natural gains, but now wants to give aas a go and put on real size.
as far as ancilliaries goes, he does have letro on hand and iv advised 0.1mg thru out the cycle to keep water & other potential estro sides at bay.

Letro as a last resort man. I would suggest Exemestane (Aromasin) @ 10mg EOD for prevention purposes. It raises ig-f, improves lipid profile, no estro rebound due to it being a suicidal inhibitor, and assist in bone density. Letro should only be used if one is trying to reverse Gyno or otherwise IMO. Since it's reputable for cramps, dehydrating the joints, decreasing libido, ect, ect, there is no real use for it when other AI's will work just as well without the ill-side effects.

What can you advise as far as pct is concerned? I thought it would be fine for a 1st test only cycle?

Did he get a baseline blood exam to compare for his post-PCT blood work? I would advise Clomid and Torem personally. Nolva lowers IGF and this isn't something we are striving for in recovery.

Thanks bud.

So is this thread for your cousin only or are you seeking some help for yourself as well.

H

hadz

Oct 22, 2010
Hey HP.

Thanks for your input man - much appreciated.

I have just 2 cycles under my belt. 1st was straight cyp for 12 weeks at 500mg. Just did clomid and nolva pct. Ran adex ed throughout cycle and never developed gyno. (aromasin is VERY expensive in south africa, so i went with the arimidex)

2nd cycle was 12 weeks again with enath @500mg and winny at the back - again just clomid & nolva for pct. ran adex throughout and hcg from week 3 at 250iu twice weekly.

So as you can see, Im still very much a novice in terms of practical gear experience but researching more & more everyday to learn as much as i can. Forums like this one are invaluable when it comes to learning, so thanks a bunch man!

PS - to answer your question, this is primarily for my cuz, but im absorbing every comment made for myself too. Oh - and he hasnt had any bloods done.

Take care man.

C

colie

Sep 25, 2010
i personally use 250iu of hcg on mon, wed, fri....throughout the cycle from week 3. 500mg of test is enough to shut down so i think it would be wise to use hcg during cycle if you can get hold of it. i would use nolvadex on hcg days....unless using another anti e

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I think hcg is a good addition, but if it's his first cycle...maybe just let him run his 12 weeks without dumping 2 many compounds on him. He WILL, more than likely, atrophy...but his PCT will bring him back. If he does want to try hcg, maybe include it as part of his PCT and he can then decide if he wants to stay "plump" on his next cycle.

I'm just a firm beliver that on one's first AAS cycle, the user should keep it as simple and within his comfort zone. If hcg is not something he is comfortable doing for his first run....just let it ride, he'll be ok.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
first cycle? run HCG after the cycle prior to PCT - I see no reason for a low dose cycle to need HCG during the cycle

but then I do not run HCG during any cycle anymore - I tried it and there was no added advantage - IMO your better off to let what will happen simply happen like suppression and then hit it hard after the cycle with your HCG - it simply is not feasible to pump so much shit into your body and think it is going to work the way you want it to - do the cycle- run the HCG - run pct

in fact a simple nolva PCT is all he will need after this simple cycle

Last edited:
captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Hey guys - top forum!

Well to cut to it, on a cycle such as this:

week 1-4: Dbol @ 30mg
week 1-12: cyp @ 500mg split
pct: 14 days after last cyp pin

day 1 - 7: clomid at 50mgx2 a day
day 8-37: kessar at 20mg a day

I have advised my cuz (who is wanting to run this cycle) to also run hcg at 250iu from week 2 to week 12 just to keep his nuts busy which will obviously maximise retention of gains during pct.

This guy is adamant though that as its his 1st cycle and he's not running test over 500mg, that his nuts will be ok.

What do you guys think?

Oh - he is 26yrs old, weighs 82kg, 1.75m, been workin out for 8 years.

Thanks.

I have run various cycles on and off for about 20 years. NEVER EVER EVER had any gyno issues until I ran HCG at 250iu ew. At week 5 or 6, nipples started itching...by week 8, right nip sore. Dropped HCG, hit letro for two or three weeks, and no gyno. I realize there are LOTS of factors with gear, etc. that can cause or otherwise aggravate gyno... just wanted to post the experience.

HawaiianPride...look forward to your jumping in on the PCT.

-CC-

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
HCG gyno

"Letro as a last resort man. I would suggest Exemestane (Aromasin) @ 10mg EOD for prevention purposes. It raises ig-f, improves lipid profile, no estro rebound due to it being a suicidal inhibitor, and assist in bone density. Letro should only be used if one is trying to reverse Gyno or otherwise IMO. Since it's reputable for cramps, dehydrating the joints, decreasing libido, ect, ect, there is no real use for it when other AI's will work just as well without the ill-side effects." HawaiianPride

Ok. I'll admit it. I woke up with a lump and a sore nipple and freaked out a bit. :eek: Stopped my cycle bros....but was only doing 400mg test-blend ew and 2iu's GH ed.

What pisses me off is that I had some Aromasin on hand but did not want to have to much stuff running around at once. (I like to add things one at a time to see the effect) Now I know.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic