Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Monkeys for research are loose

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
From what I've read, these cynomolgus monkeys ( normal ppl call them macaques ) were on the way to a research facility and hadn't been subjected to any type of research trials yet, so they should be safe.

Back in the late 90's and early 2000's, I co owned a pet store with a buddy of mine. We didn't have dogs ( a few on consignment sometimes ) or cats, but we did have have a lot of exotics, including macaques. Other than being like a mentally challenged five yr old on meth that will throw their shit at you, they are pretty much harmless. Your chances of being harmed are are much greater from your neighbors chihuahua than from an escaped macaque. I don't understand the hype and fear is from the news and social media, but I guess that's what the goal of main stream news and social media is all about.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Supposedly, a lady got bit by one and caught rabies...

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Run along nothing to see here I’ll take care of this old AOL account get my monkey catcher outfit ready to do work

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I call bullshit on that one. There's a lot of " supposedley's out there " , basically from anyone who can type and open a social media account.
Used to be a guy on tv a lot who would say all kinds of outlandish stuff. To lend authenticity to his crap, he would preface it with "a lot of people are saying ... "

You can do anything you want with words, and like ol' Abe said, you can fool some of the people ..........

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Great now we gotta worry about ml monkey pox

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Well shit. Monkeypox is fully here; I should've made bets and made money lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic