Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Biden Administration

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Cool. The TSA is more corrupt and harmful as a whole (homeland “security”) than the vast majority of “illegal” immigrants. The TSA and majority of all alphabet fed agencies ought to be shut down.
And realistically, the TSA very likely costs taxpayers far in excess what “illegal” immigrants do.
Also, I’ve never had to remove my shoes to please an “illegal” immigrant; never had to be radiation scanned by an “illegal” immigrant; never strip searched by an “illegal” immigrant; never treated like an illegal immigrant by an “illegal” immigrant; never had my luggage torn apart by an “illegal” immigrant; never had my water nor other drinks and liquids poured out / tossed in the trash by an “illegal” immigrant…. and more. But I’ve definitely had all that shit done numerous times by TSA agents.
LMAO............TB on a Roll today.............

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I don’t follow Trump shit…. I don’t follow any politician’s shit. But I’m curious from those of you who somehow manage to take interest in that sort of racket (gov’t), is this stuff correct, or is it
just more of the same back and forth BS that political “messiahs” and and their flock volley back and forth at/with each other?
These are from an article (written by a DEM…. the left cheek of the political Ass) back in Aug 2020. Is there any accuracy to them??

Re: Trump
He said he won’t have time to play golf if elected president. But he has made more than 250 visits to his golf clubs since he took office—a record for any president—including more trips during the pandemic than meetings with Dr. Fauci. The total financial cost to America? More than $136 million.

He said he’d cut your taxes, and that the super-rich like him would pay more. He did the opposite. By 2027, the richest 1 percent will have received 83 percent of the Trump tax cut and the richest 0.1 percent, 60 percent of it. But more than half of all Americans will pay more in taxes.

He said he wouldn’t “cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid.” His latest budget includes billions in cuts to Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.

He promised to eliminate the federal deficit. He has increased the federal deficit by more than 60 percent.

He said he would hire “only the best people.” He has fired a record number of his own Cabinet and White House picks, and then called them “whackos,” “dumb as a rock,” and “not mentally qualified.” Six of them have been charged with crimes.

He said he’d drain the swamp. Instead, he’s brought into his administration more billionaires, CEOs, and Wall Street moguls than in any administration in history, and he’s filled departments and agencies with former lobbyists, lawyers, and consultants who are crafting new policies for the same industries they used to work for.

He said Mexico would pay for his border wall. The wall will cost American taxpayers an estimated $11 billion.

He said he’d release his tax returns. It’s been nearly four years. He hasn’t released his tax returns.

He promised to enact term limits for all members of Congress. He has not even tried to enact term limits.

He promised that China would pay for tariffs on imported goods. His trade war has cost U.S. consumers $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 American jobs, and cost American taxpayers $22 billion in subsidies for farmers hurt by the tariffs.

He promised tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations would spur economic growth and pay for themselves. His tax cuts will add $2 trillion to the federal deficit.
The FACTS are the country is WAAAAYYYYY more fucked now that this buttfucker pedophile puke fuck jackass piece of shit is in office, you couldn't type enough about the lies and bullshit this cunt has just started he has 3 years to go.
So, if you are wanting to invest your time in diggung shit up look at this cunts voting history and the lies he spewed to get in office and what a ficking sperm eating cunt he is now.
I am not a fan of any man but I do KNOW when I am on a sinking ship and who the fuck signed all his asseater Mandates and Proclamations.
This motherfucker and his gang of racist, separatism assholes need strung up on poles like the old days in Eastern Europe LOL overthrowing tyranny is what needs done with these pricks.
Amen............
Plus who gives a fuck about a guys tax returns?
What the fuck is that?
And bringing up the cost of the wall? What wall? that shit isn't even pertinent.
He OWNS the golf courses
What about crack addicts kid and the video of Biden telling men that unless they fire the prosecutor for the puke then he will withhold millions, it's on camera.........WTF
Who stays on topmof any of this shit anyway it would be a fulltime job and I don't even like the shit.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
You know what I'm talking about. The cops you support are fascist thugs. They tend to be low information simpletons who like having a badge so they can bully other people.

You support these people.
LOL!!!

Yeah...you mad.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
NATO sending fighters, ships to region; UK to withdraw some staff from embassy in Ukraine

Remember this mush brained POS said the usa wouldn’t mind if Putin had a minor incursion. I don’t live in fear or anything like that but my guts telling me this is going to be the beginning of WW3. Don’t forget the CCP is also itching to attack Taiwan. Way too much going on domestic and abroad. Reminds me of that movie Red Dawn.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
The FACTS are the country is WAAAAYYYYY more fucked now that this buttfucker pedophile puke fuck jackass piece of shit is in office, you couldn't type enough about the lies and bullshit this cunt has just started he has 3 years to go.
So, if you are wanting to invest your time in diggung shit up look at this cunts voting history and the lies he spewed to get in office and what a ficking sperm eating cunt he is now.
I am not a fan of any man but I do KNOW when I am on a sinking ship and who the fuck signed all his asseater Mandates and Proclamations.
This motherfucker and his gang of racist, separatism assholes need strung up on poles like the old days in Eastern Europe LOL overthrowing tyranny is what needs done with these pricks.
Amen............
Plus who gives a fuck about a guys tax returns?
What the fuck is that?
And bringing up the cost of the wall? What wall? that shit isn't even pertinent.
He OWNS the golf courses
What about crack addicts kid and the video of Biden telling men that unless they fire the prosecutor for the puke then he will withhold millions, it's on camera.........WTF
Who stays on topmof any of this shit anyway it would be a fulltime job and I don't even like the shit.
So what you’re saying, is that a blowjob from Biden for you is not an option?
LMAO

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
NATO sending fighters, ships to region; UK to withdraw some staff from embassy in Ukraine

Remember this mush brained POS said the usa wouldn’t mind if Putin had a minor incursion. I don’t live in fear or anything like that but my guts telling me this is going to be the beginning of WW3. Don’t forget the CCP is also itching to attack Taiwan. Way too much going on domestic and abroad. Reminds me of that movie Red Dawn.
What is funny is suddenly we know the word BORDER??

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
We will defend another country's border, just not our own.

“We” (this gov’t) truly does not defend others borders…. ONLY to the degree when and where such appears so — it is solely to defend “our” (this govt’s) own specific imperialist assets and interests/involvements (deals) with said countries…. Big biz / political investments.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
“We” (this gov’t) truly does not defend others borders…. ONLY to the degree when and where such appears so — it is solely to defend “our” (this govt’s) own specific imperialist assets and interests/involvements (deals) with said countries…. Big biz / political investments.
I know. Everyone's favorite radio station, WIIFM.

What's In It For Me?

US govt wouldn't be there if there wasn't a benefit in it for them somehow.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic