Kiddorism
What's New?

Biden Administration

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Yes, people are fucking whacky.
And yes, Biden says that (about food)….. as put forth by actual owners / delegators of societal orchestration. He’s a puppet — just like ALL others before him who’ve been selected (not elected) President.
That's why Bill Gates is buying up all that farm land right? To stop grazing, eliminate dangerous methane gas from cow farms and produce a nation of plant eaters even more testosterone deficient than they already are?

America the Betafull.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
That's why Bill Gates is buying up all that farm land right? To stop grazing, eliminate dangerous methane gas from cow farms and produce a nation of plant eaters even more testosterone deficient than they already are?

America the Betafull.

Yes, certainly one of the globalist manipulators.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I don’t follow Trump shit…. I don’t follow any politician’s shit. But I’m curious from those of you who somehow manage to take interest in that sort of racket (gov’t), is this stuff correct, or is it
just more of the same back and forth BS that political “messiahs” and and their flock volley back and forth at/with each other?
These are from an article (written by a DEM…. the left cheek of the political Ass) back in Aug 2020. Is there any accuracy to them??

Re: Trump
He said he won’t have time to play golf if elected president. But he has made more than 250 visits to his golf clubs since he took office—a record for any president—including more trips during the pandemic than meetings with Dr. Fauci. The total financial cost to America? More than $136 million.

He said he’d cut your taxes, and that the super-rich like him would pay more. He did the opposite. By 2027, the richest 1 percent will have received 83 percent of the Trump tax cut and the richest 0.1 percent, 60 percent of it. But more than half of all Americans will pay more in taxes.

He said he wouldn’t “cut Social Security like every other Republican and I’m not going to cut Medicare or Medicaid.” His latest budget includes billions in cuts to Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.

He promised to eliminate the federal deficit. He has increased the federal deficit by more than 60 percent.

He said he would hire “only the best people.” He has fired a record number of his own Cabinet and White House picks, and then called them “whackos,” “dumb as a rock,” and “not mentally qualified.” Six of them have been charged with crimes.

He said he’d drain the swamp. Instead, he’s brought into his administration more billionaires, CEOs, and Wall Street moguls than in any administration in history, and he’s filled departments and agencies with former lobbyists, lawyers, and consultants who are crafting new policies for the same industries they used to work for.

He said Mexico would pay for his border wall. The wall will cost American taxpayers an estimated $11 billion.

He said he’d release his tax returns. It’s been nearly four years. He hasn’t released his tax returns.

He promised to enact term limits for all members of Congress. He has not even tried to enact term limits.

He promised that China would pay for tariffs on imported goods. His trade war has cost U.S. consumers $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 American jobs, and cost American taxpayers $22 billion in subsidies for farmers hurt by the tariffs.

He promised tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations would spur economic growth and pay for themselves. His tax cuts will add $2 trillion to the federal deficit.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
“TSA confirms it lets illegal immigrants use arrest warrants as ID in airports”

Cool. The TSA is more corrupt and harmful as a whole (homeland “security”) than the vast majority of “illegal” immigrants. The TSA and majority of all alphabet fed agencies ought to be shut down.
And realistically, the TSA very likely costs taxpayers far in excess what “illegal” immigrants do.
Also, I’ve never had to remove my shoes to please an “illegal” immigrant; never had to be radiation scanned by an “illegal” immigrant; never strip searched by an “illegal” immigrant; never treated like an illegal immigrant by an “illegal” immigrant; never had my luggage torn apart by an “illegal” immigrant; never had my water nor other drinks and liquids poured out / tossed in the trash by an “illegal” immigrant…. and more. But I’ve definitely had all that shit done numerous times by TSA agents.

Last edited:
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Cool. The TSA is more corrupt and harmful as a whole (homeland “security”) than the vast majority of “illegal” immigrants. The TSA and majority of all alphabet fed agencies ought to be shut down.
And realistically, the TSA very likely costs taxpayers far in excess what “illegal” immigrants do.
Also, I’ve never had to remove my shoes to please an “illegal” immigrant; never had to be radiation scanned by an “illegal” immigrant; never strip searched by an “illegal” immigrant; never treated like an illegal immigrant by an “illegal” immigrant; never had my luggage torn apart by an “illegal” immigrant; never had my water nor other drinks and liquids poured out / tossed in the trash by an “illegal” immigrant…. and more. But I’ve definitely had all that shit done numerous times by TSA agents.

I agree. you could blame George W. Bush and the Republicans for the TSA (department of homeland security)

The US constitution does not give the federal government the authority to have a Department of “Homeland Security”. One of many departments that are unconstitutional.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011

Same. And I've suffered numerous injustices and indignities from white, conservative, Trump supporting redneck cops than I ever have by some immigrant. I've never had an immigrant bust into my house in the middle of the night and start searching for things without a warrant and refuse to leave after I asked them too. Even after they realized they were in the wrong house.

Defund, defund, defund, defund. I don't need the feds and I don't need then fucking cops, either.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Go ahead and defund police. Those of us who are armed will settle things real quick like.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Go ahead and defund police. Those of us who are armed will settle things real quick like.

Those of us who are armed? You mean me? I have an arsenal. So do most anarchists like me.

I don't need your redneck thug cops.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
On the matter of police — in addition to all other gov’t establishment institutions; the biggest issue / trouble ridden complexities are that they are monopolies. The “services” they’re granted “authority” to impose and enforce are largely nothing I’d voluntarily opt to help fund.
If… IF said monopolies exercised ONLY very limited powers for the greatest / truest uses (violent victimization crimes and such), then perhaps such entities could provide reasonable excuse for existence.
The sad corrupt reality, is that all such services are merely the application of force for gov’t. Ultimately it’s a fascist construct.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Those of us who are armed? You mean me? I have an arsenal. So do most anarchists like me.

I don't need your redneck thug cops.

I said those of us. Meaning I am included in the us.

You? I don't know. I am not speaking for you. You are perfectly capable of doing that for yourself.

I don't have any redneck thug cops either. I'm not a mayor or chief of police, etc.

You mad bro?

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I don't have any redneck thug cops either. I'm not a mayor or chief of police, etc.

You know what I'm talking about. The cops you support are fascist thugs. They tend to be low information simpletons who like having a badge so they can bully other people.

You support these people.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic