TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
9E712A28-4AD2-4421-9C2D-610BA916000B.jpeg

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
View attachment 12360

The last of my lunch. I swear there’s burger and bacon and cheese under all that brisket. All three looked like that. Had to have hit roughly 2k calories, maybe more.
Fuck that looks good I have always been a major carnivore anyway so I may give it a whirl after I see how your bandwagon jumping turns out in a few weeks.....lol
Keep up the experiment brother and we all can learn from you.

• Haha
Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Fuck that looks good I have always been a major carnivore anyway so I may give it a whirl after I see how your bandwagon jumping turns out in a few weeks.....lol
Keep up the experiment brother and we all can learn from you.

That’s it, I’m eating pancakes. Fuck this wagon. I can’t handle when people are mean to me.

But honestly, that shot of liver was fucking awful. I didn’t think about the fact that they would just freeze together in the shot glass and when I committed and threw my head back, that frozen egg of liver hit the back of my throat and I just had to swallow. Almost choked to death on fucking liver. Won’t make that mistake again.

Another mistake I won’t make again is leaving bone marrow in the fridge for 5 days. I took it out this morning to make a broth with it and it was rancid. Lesson learned. Use bone marrow immediately.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That’s it, I’m eating pancakes. Fuck this wagon. I can’t handle when people are mean to me.

But honestly, that shot of liver was fucking awful. I didn’t think about the fact that they would just freeze together in the shot glass and when I committed and threw my head back, that frozen egg of liver hit the back of my throat and I just had to swallow. Almost choked to death on fucking liver. Won’t make that mistake again.

Another mistake I won’t make again is leaving bone marrow in the fridge for 5 days. I took it out this morning to make a broth with it and it was rancid. Lesson learned. Use bone marrow immediately.
LMFAO!!!
I would have PAID for the video

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

LMAO!
You just have to down that liver like a nymphomanical whore.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Well I thought you didn’t like LA fitness….

How’s the protein and bone broth going?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Well I thought you didn’t like LA fitness….

How’s the protein and bone broth going?
They’re the only one nearby with a dry sauna. And I forgive, lol.

Everything is going well. Hunger comes on hard twice a day now, as I’ve kinda trained it to for the last 5 days of only eating twice. Just finished an almost* identical 2nd meal as to my 1st. Eggs with bacon and beef and cheese (went Swiss this time instead of cheddar), smoked salt again. Poached the eggs this time by covering the whole dish for the last half of the cooking.

Body weight back up to 260, interestingly enough. Not that I care. I’m curious where it levels out at.
09C21677-212E-48B8-8189-28D318E57A9F.jpeg

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
They’re the only one nearby with a dry sauna. And I forgive, lol.

Everything is going well. Hunger comes on hard twice a day now, as I’ve kinda trained it to for the last 5 days of only eating twice. Just finished an almost* identical 2nd meal as to my 1st. Eggs with bacon and beef and cheese (went Swiss this time instead of cheddar), smoked salt again. Poached the eggs this time by covering the whole dish for the last half of the cooking.

Body weight back up to 260, interestingly enough. Not that I care. I’m curious where it levels out at.View attachment 12369

And as best you’re able to by whatever means; InBody scanner etc, or just your critical eye in the mirror — keep note of your body’s composition change.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

Whoa! Baker seems more relaxed than I expected. Substitutes fruit for organ, if I caught that right? And I could pick Stan’s brain for weeks.

Ate lean this morning because I overdid the cheese and fatty stuff yesterday. Also the last time I’m buying cheap meat and also the last time I’m buying thin meat.

56F79343-4AB9-4CF9-93AF-D328C6EA23B9.jpeg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic