pbtom
What's New?

Carnivore Challenge

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Sad,
Trust the biology / science (nutritionally) of the carnivore WOE (way of eating). A month is really just about long enough for the majority of practitioners to go through most of the adaptation phase.
Eat as much and as often / frequent as you feel like right now. Your body’s needs will dictate when and how much to adjust intake.
If you get the shits to a significant degree, you can try dialing down your total fat intake. Different food = different poop, and your system has to alter its enzymes accordingly. Fiber free
eating takes a bit of time — it differs greatly from individual to individual and time wise depending on previous dietary style.
Glad you’re taking this on as a personal experiment. I’m following along.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Following!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
You will do just fine, I did it last year and it was awesome… I went on to stay carnivore for almost a year, best I felt in a long time, now I’m 80%carnivor, and 20% Whole Foods and some veggies for shits and Giggles

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
4DE267E0-70E6-473C-AF7B-3CB768698F22.jpeg

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Can you have Redhot sauce? If so, count me in for a diet of daily chicken wings ;)

Any spices 'blessed' as carnivore. Not sure if inland humans as they were evolving cultivated salt. What do Carnivore diet ideologues classify salt as?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

Some high bioavailable, nutrient dense, powerful ancestral evolution food right there!! Great choices.
Eat a lot of eggs as well, fish if you like some, chicken, pork, sausage. I love my power coffee in the morning with my grass fed butter, heavy/whole cream, and mct oil.

Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Bro that’s just what I’m cooking tonight, lmao. The fridge is full of free range eggs and chicken and sausage and more bacon and heart. Made a meatloaf of bacon, beef, and liver tonight, topped with a half pound of cheese. Plus the steak.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Can you have Redhot sauce? If so, count me in for a diet of daily chicken wings ;)

Any spices 'blessed' as carnivore. Not sure if inland humans as they were evolving cultivated salt. What do Carnivore diet ideologues classify salt as?

Sodium…. electrolyte.
It’s (so is potassium) in beef, it’s in liver/organs, Electrolytes are in eggs as well. Fish also.
And yes, you can have red hot sauce — just want to be cautious of excess carbs. Just pick a clean ingredient sauce.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Bro that’s just what I’m cooking tonight, lmao. The fridge is full of free range eggs and chicken and sausage and more bacon and heart. Made a meatloaf of bacon, beef, and liver tonight, topped with a half pound of cheese. Plus the steak.

Excellent! We could raid each other’s fridges and find the same ingredients.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Ok. Somebody help me with the liver. Jesus this “meatloaf” is nasty. I’m eating it, but it’s terrible. Tastes like metal and dirt and blood. And that’s cut with bacon and beef!

I’m considering just cutting it into pill size pieces and popping them frozen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic