Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Does test-u crash at lower temps easier than other esters?

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
This is year number 2 that I have had some test-u crash that I store in the basement.The basement cant get below 60.It only happens on vials that I have used out of not unopened ones.No problem with test-e ,test-c,Deca , mast-e or primo.I have heated on the stove to bring back in solution but they will crash again in a few days.First I thought it was the source but this year was a different source same thing.I guess its time for a warmer location.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
How many mgs? Anything over 250mg has the potential to form a nice ball of compound....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Any significance to ogre's experiences with opened vs. unopened vials?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've had test U dosed at 300 crash at such temps repeatedly. I haven't seen the problem with any of mine dosed at 250. That's odd. I'm wondering if you had it lab tested if the dose is higher than 250.

Mine would go back into solution simply by running under hot/warm water and had no PIP.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Think I've seen a source whose List openly stated that many, but not all, of his oils were deliberately 10% overdosed. Can't remember if "Test U 250" was included or not, however.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
He was one of the sources.So guess thats possible.
When I typed that I wondered if a measly 10% would make a difference, but I guess everything's got a tipping point. Like you can fill a glass of water 100% full with no mess, but adding 10% more produces a mess? Might be that just the 250 we're used to seeing already requires some skilled brewing, and any extra is risky.

I did have some TU 300 about 8 yrs ago from a reliable guy with no problems, but like TG2 mentioned, I stressed heating it.

Only thing I've ever had crash was some stupidly dosed (and stupidly purchased :mad: ) DHB 200mg/ml from a later-disgraced source on AB. I heated the hell outta that one too, but heat can't always conquer stupid I guess. The post injection pain actually wasn't as bad as the DURING injection pain, but at least it limited that experiment to a one injection blast.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm currently using Test U at 250mg and have had one bottle get a few crystals.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
It seems I solved my problem.I put the crashed vial in a warmer than average location .After a few days it went back in solution.I guess small amount of temp can make a difference.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
It seems I solved my problem.I put the crashed vial in a warmer than average location .After a few days it went back in solution.I guess small amount of temp can make a difference.
I'm a little surprised actually. Glad you solved it.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Glad to hear. Usually if something crashes the first time on me, I can heat it up and all's good, but as soon as it cools off, it crashes again.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic