Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Some pics of Swiper

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
actually no. Tuesday evening I slipped on ice and tore my quad tendon. having surgery this coming Tuesday.

what a coincidence you ask about my wheels the same week I busted up my knee. I only told a few people and no one online.
do you have some kind a super human senses? lol

it tore off right above the kneecap. where that arrow is pointing to.

966b260b59ab356c440ff25baaf2af1a.jpg

OUCH!!!!!...I had ACL reconstruction surgery years ago!...It still isn't the same...Hopefully your surgery will give u a permanent fix!...

How are u doing now?...

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Swiper,
Are you / were you currently on any particular cycle when this happened?
In the past when I was on high ratio androgen compounds at large doses, I had both tendon and muscle tear issues.
Since lowering my cycle doses, and favoring lower androgenic, more anabolic leaning compounds along with consistent / daily low dose gh (2.5-3.3iu), I’ve no longer suffered anymore of the same injuries.
I’m wondering about your own experience — I’m theorizing to myself a bit anecdotal correlation.

Would you have expected / imagined the level of damage you suffered in relation to the degree of your mishap? In other words; based on the incident, were you surprised that much damage happened?

Thanks, and hope you have a quick and thorough recovery. Injuries of this nature really do suck.

thank you

I’m only on 500 mg of testosterone a week, 50mg proviron ed, half milligram of Arimidex twice a week, and gh 5iu ed.
I don’t believe that had anything to do with the severity of my injury,

at first when I fell I thought I just dislocated my knee. I was hoping I could just go to the ER having them pop it back into place and id be on my way. I didn’t hear or feel any tearing or popping or anything so that’s why I thought it was just dislocated and not torn

i’m not really surprised about all the damage. it happened so quick and so fast. it happened so quick I don’t even remember or know which way my leg got twisted or which way my knee bent. it happened that fast.

that’s my left leg and I have a lot of nerve damage from my lower spine so I don’t have full function of all the muscles in that leg due to the nerve damage so I’m sure not having all the muscles working properly in that leg contributed to the damage. my nerves in my lower back are smashed and not sending full signals down through my legs.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
OUCH!!!!!...I had ACL reconstruction surgery years ago!...It still isn't the same...Hopefully your surgery will give u a permanent fix!...

How are u doing now?...

doing very well much better than pre-surgery, as far as pain and getting around goes. as long as I’m not moving around or getting too active the pain is very minimal just taking Tylenol everything’s going good so far.
thank you

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
doing very well much better than pre-surgery, as far as pain and getting around goes. as long as I’m not moving around or getting too active the pain is very minimal just taking Tylenol everything’s going good so far.
thank you

Good to hear, friend!!!...Milk that suker for what it's worth!...Make sure u do your utmost to HEAL then gradually get back to it! :)...

BTW:

As I was mesmerized by your arm, I couldn't help but ask myself, if I were to get hit with that thing, it wouldn't be a good happening for me *LOL!...Excellent work, friend!...Really enjoyed the pic!!!...:eek:

S

Shan16

Aug 16, 2022
removing suspicious looking link...

Attachments

• maxresdefault (4).jpg
    maxresdefault (4).jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Still bigger than everybody after all these years, respect!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Bro, absolutely insane looking. Those chiseled abs are just ridiculous.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
@Swiper you look amazing as always brother.

Hey question, what do you attribute to being able to be at that level of leanness consistently throughout the years? Personally, my nutrition intake is strict and precise yet I just can’t get anywhere near your level.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
@Swiper you look amazing as always brother.

Hey question, what do you attribute to being able to be at that level of leanness consistently throughout the years? Personally, my nutrition intake is strict and precise yet I just can’t get anywhere near your level.

thanks
I’m not sure. i may have a fast metabolism. I don’t really eat all that well.
GH is another reason able to stay lean, 6iu a day. I split it, 3iu in the morning and 3 in the late afternoon or early evening

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic